White Urkel Any Good?

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

just thinkin of ordering some white urkle seeds I luv purp urkle so is white urkle a improvement of P. urkle?

The White X Purple Urkle

H

happy b

I dont know if one could say its an improvement but i reckon it will be just as good but different.the white may add a little potencey to the urkle.
iv got an urkle cross from Bodhi im just about to flip. I luvurkle too.lol.

H

happy b

let me know how that turns out ..
:)
I most certainly will.you can see updates on my "bodhi seeds thread" or "happys bodhi testers".not much happening with em just now though.
iv also got some fem urkle x pineapple funk from holy smoke.thunderbud its called.stuff is really tastey.like fruity baby poo.i know you wouldnt want to eat a fruity baby poo but as a taste for weed its pretty funky!its a nice 50/50 mix of indica sativa which i prefer over indica dom.
not got any of those going atm though.i may pop a few though so iv got some for xmas.

Slingem

Slingem

I have grown out the WU a couple times loved it,
Just started a seed couple weeks back cause I
Was missing her

L

luvurkle

yep look and them short fat leaves .. and none of the stores around has it

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

yep look and them short fat leaves .. and none of the stores around has it

There are white urkle fems available. You need to really searcch....

I have 4 phenos out of six OGR seeds. I also have the urkle and the white. I have one of the OGR phenos that is fat producer and vegges well and has the urkle flavor and smell. The others are more unique showing the potential for variance, as they show no dominate traits that are not readily traced to the parent stock.

I

Idioblaster

Grew that out a couple months ago. Out of 6 fems, got 2 good keepers. The shortest indo. dom. was a very grape musk/hashy smell and smooth same taste (very frosty but not as frosty as 3 others -which lacked decent smell and/or flavor.) Other keeper (best one) was medium tall (somewhat taller than the other) and she is fussy feeding frostaholic. from week 2 onward the frost along with the grape kool aid smell and grape gummy taste. this last pheno has a moderate yield.

Below is a pic of the frostier pheno at about 45 days, being grown with tender love and care -utilizing pro-mix hp, and botanicare nutes, grow indoors under 2K Watts HPS, along with many others...IMG 20150915 192759

Peac.IMG 20150915 184831

Below pic is dried bud of the other shorter less phrosty but still superkill classic urkle taste and stone (note these were grown alongside orange diesel, tangilope, and some freebies.
IMG 20150903 105104

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

I strictly rate my pheno hunts, 1st to last... by potency (tested by many heads), flavor/smell, appearance, yield. If you find them all then you got a grand slam.

Slingem

Slingem

I have a bunch of Urkles going lol I have
Some seeds I was gifted from the DOB
Says they are PU from yrs ago see what they
Are I have PU x OG , Deep Purple , PU x Alien
Kush, have some others I need to get at
Too. 2 pic is the PU seeds 1st is the DP

rollon

rollon

Have a couple pics of my og raskals white urkle. This one had a very strong stench that was superior to all the others I ran. Should find something very nice out of a pack. Peace.
C  Data Users DefApps AppData INTERNETEXPLORER Temp Saved Images IMG 2517 white urkle
C  Data Users DefApps AppData INTERNETEXPLORER Temp Saved Images IMG 2515 white urkle

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone ever cross any urkle strain with any cheese strain? It seems like it would be a good match for some reason.
Mhhhhh that sounds like a good wine n cheese plate combo

L

luvurkle

urkle cheese I WANT sum Well lets make it blue cheese X purp urkle :}
Love the pics rollon u can see the urkle in them tops I luv it . I wished I would have only grown p urkle this year would have had a lot less troubles

Top Bottom