White Urkle day 50 flower!.....

• Thread starter ograskal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Again as always Raskals shit looks like the bomb!!! Every picture I see from ORG is bomb.
I have halted all my other up coming plans to just pop these white urkles the day I get them, I should get them anyday now ;D Its gonna be nice to not have to worry if the plant is male or not... Wish I had room to work with the KKSC x x18 right away also.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Again as always Raskals shit looks like the bomb!!! Every picture I see from ORG is bomb.
I have halted all my other up coming plans to just pop these white urkles the day I get them, I should get them anyday now ;D Its gonna be nice to not have to worry if the plant is male or not... Wish I had room to work with the KKSC x x18 right away also.

ya bro.....im doing the same haha. after seein those pics im poppin mines right away for sure

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they all look great bro. i see on number 4 the preflowers are purple them little clayx things. thats how my straw diesel plant starts to purple at the end around day 50. by 70 days its nice and purple.

C

CigarilloPillow

Urkle is a notorious slow veg plant I wonder how fast this one is?

H

humboldtlocal

Hey OGR, what did you cross the Urkle with? I grew a lot of Purple Urkle a few years ago but last year only did one. Looks great by the way.

JH420

JH420

Hey OGR, what did you cross the Urkle with? I grew a lot of Purple Urkle a few years ago but last year only did one. Looks great by the way.

He crossed it to The White.

Hey Raskal any idea when you will chop? I'm at day 60 with mine most are showing atleast 10% amber.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Mine were slow in veg but they did stretch more than I expected...so in hindsight I could have vegged a couple weeks less.

getting these poppin soon, quick qestion homie~ how intense was the stretch? was it more of a stretch with the urkle dom or was it all pretty much the same?

JH420

JH420

getting these poppin soon, quick qestion homie~ how intense was the stretch? was it more of a stretch with the urkle dom or was it all pretty much the same?

I didn't exactly measure...but 3/4 roughly doubled and the Urkle dom stretched a bit less than the others.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn't exactly measure...but 3/4 roughly doubled and the Urkle dom stretched a bit less than the others.

thx man, very useful to know. u gonna post some pics soon?

JH420

JH420

I have pics up of 3 pheno's on the last 2 pages of Aussie's thread. They are from day 54 so not much change since then...other than some yellowing fans from the flush.

O

ograskal

Thanks fellas!....The colors are really startin to come in now...Will take some more pics before the chop..Thanks for lookin everyone!...~ogr

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks fellas!....The colors are really startin to come in now...Will take some more pics before the chop..Thanks for lookin everyone!...~ogr

OGR is the man.....Popped some of your Fire Bubbas and some White Urkles today. im Stoked to see ur final shots bro, considering that your shit was FLAME at day 50 LOL. great work homie:anim_19:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
4 pheno 4 killer!! U got skillz RASKAL!! How many seeds did u pop? If i get 4 killer pheno on 10 seeds im pretty happy!!

Hey Skunk looks like u going to have fun bro!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I believe he popped 4 beans since they were fems....I don't think a single bean on these will come out regular, they will be all fire since both strains crossed here are the bomb. wether u get the urkle dom, white dom, 50 50 or somewhere in there they will all be steller, damn raskal am I pumped for these. Cats by me think they know bout the urkle but there's never turns purple. The greenhouse cali bud my homie brings back from cali every few months doesn't even look close to as flame as yours. Ima blow them away with ur white urkles bro thanks much

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit it just pop to my mind everything crossed with the White reversed male was female!

Latest posts

Top Bottom