White urkle day 50

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Ok well I figured I'd post up a pic of some white urkle I finished a few months back. I would post up more pics of them I had 3 pheno types but my power supply died on my laptop and this is the only pic I saved some where else.... bit of a bummer but once I get my lap top up and going I'll post up more pics I have white master also.

IMG_3908_v2.jpg

cya fellas

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

btw this plant yeilded 3.5 oz off a 1.5ft tall plant under a 600w light with 3 other plant next to it, all soild (super dense) 3 gram nugs on the tops.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice bro! looks to be white dom. which is nice. stronger and better yield with shorter bloom cycle than the urkle dom phenos. you can usually pull those phenos around day 60-62. does she have the kinda black licorice smell or is it more the fruity grape urkle? i even had one that came out like grape hash....~SMF~

420king-MASSES

wow man thats an awesome pull off a foot and a half tall plant ive trying to source this cut for the longest your one lucky dude man ill be flowering my white bubba in about a month[after clones are taken]

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

uhh more of a grapefruit smell, great high. easy to grow I cut these at 64 days, and it was way done.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful looking plant brother>>looking forward to seeing your other findings:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

420king-MASSES

so would you say its more on the 8 week side of things

O

ograskal

Lookin good homie. Your thumb is definately green. Very impressive!..~ogr

420king-MASSES

ya he did kill that shit//is that more osf an 8 -9 week strain//and is there any plans on dropping these again and if so when :bongsmi:

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Nice work LORD....looks tasty

Heres a couple pics of my White Urkle @ Day 63

DSCN4081

DSCN4083

DSCN4080

Grown Hydroponically...Happy New Years Farmers!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Thanks man, it took me awhile to get my hands on your seeds and I am very stoked I did! I got a few more of your strains cookin that should be some straight dank.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by!!! Baked your pics look great. BTW I did this all with Fox farm soil and base nute line up and some blackstrap mollasse.

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
yes lord thats a crazy lookin pheno for sure most mine are very urkle dom how is your potency i run both the purple urkle and the white urkle and let me tell you that white is super charged compared to its parent never had the pleasure of trying the white alone yet but hope to soon well im out and respect

Top Bottom