Wurklenugg1.JPG

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
some straight dank man. nice work once again! ~SMF~

O

ograskal

Still got one more little lady to manicure and snap pics of but she's still a tad bit wet so I'll prolly let her dry out a little more until tommorow morn...Thanks for all the kind words everyone!....~ogr

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I think we should name this strain WHURK for all the hard work that raskal has done for the cause. Sup fellow bro? Shit is lookin mighty tasty as always but this is some really nice lookin genes. The white is just str8 shinin like diamonds! just snagged these and some more WM's in the logic server auct and am gonna do em right for ya. You know!

How many days you takin her? Totally eye candy and full oh frost. :)

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

looks lovely raskal, blurry is not the word I would use to describe any of those pics.

A

azmatis

your blurry pics are ten times better,then any of my pics man
beautiful stuff !! so when are these going up for sale?
much respect azmatis

S

snickers

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that's one helluva look there OG Raskal. Those nugs are very becoming of you.

GrowBot

GrowBot

kind of a random question, but what does an oz of shit like that go for in cali??

0MEGA

close to 5k a p. for top notch exotics more or less depending on how good it is.
clubs sell top shelf for like 400-500 oz

GrowBot

GrowBot

close to 5k a p. for top notch exotics more or less depending on how good it is.
clubs sell top shelf for like 400-500 oz

thanks alot man, i thought it would be cheaper over there since its flooded with kill but thats about the same price as we pay over here in texas

Venom818

Venom818

I think clubs here in cali would pay like 4-4500 for a p of stuff like this.I think only certain og's fetch 5k anymore.

By the way nice job raskal

purpleberry

purpleberry

Dang it wanted to turn purple, Did you do anything to cool the room down? or add ice water the last 10 days? I have a querkle that only gets a little purple but with ice water i can turn her all purple.
Have you been dropping any seeds/clones at any clubs in cali?

0MEGA

I think clubs here in cali would pay like 4-4500 for a p of stuff like this.I think only certain og's fetch 5k anymore.

By the way nice job raskal

Yeah its usually OGs, but ive seen some other strains go for 5200 and they were no OG, i dont even know what it was , Frankenbubbastein some shit like that.
it was a skunky bubba cross.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
not to be off subject from raskals SUPER SICK nug shots but, club out in cali make there money thats for sure! got some "Venice OG Kush" sent from a close homie. shit was 2 grams for $50. but i must say that shit was the fuckin BOMB DIZZLE. also in same package was an eightro of "love Kush" which was $80. Both were amazing meds but the Venice Og kush is what turned me into a kush fiend. Larry is the closest thing iv found to it. if that dude that grew the venice only got at tops 4800 i feel bad for you cali dudes. shit like that goes for WAY more out in the mitten. i know you got more supply and shit but some meds deserve to get a decent ticket from those shops since they are selling $25 grams and shit and have a 2 gram purchase max.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
shit look dank indeed but the Socal MK x TW look even more killer IMO. i'd like to know which one u will prefere

Top Bottom