• Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks very urkleish. nice job growing her

j wizzle

j wizzle

looks nice..i have 2 going right now, one looks like yours and the other looks like its going to be a heavy yielder. branching all over the place.

southstreets

southstreets

looks nice..i have 2 going right now, one looks like yours and the other looks like its going to be a heavy yielder. branching all over the place.

the second one is prob white leaning bro!! grew one like that outdoors.. watch the nutes on that gurl.. will fatten up bigtime bro!!!! nice pics d420!! def urkle dom..

marski420

marski420

I agree 100%. It looks alot like the cut of Urkle i'm running now, just not near as purple :rock

Make no mistake bro.. his white urkle is PURPLE.. its just hard to see when you have 3x blankets of trichs covering it.. but I noticed some good purpling on the bud if you look hard. ;)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Make no mistake bro.. his white urkle is PURPLE.. its just hard to see when you have 3x blankets of trichs covering it.. but I noticed some good purpling on the bud if you look hard. ;)

I never said there wasnt any purple, I said it wasnt as purple as my Purple Urkle(like that even makes a difference). Since the Urkle looks so dominant in the cross I thought it would be a tad more purp thats all but I noticed its only at day 49. Plenty of time to put on some color.

j wizzle

j wizzle

the second one is prob white leaning bro!! grew one like that outdoors.. watch the nutes on that gurl.. will fatten up bigtime bro!!!! nice pics d420!! def urkle dom..

i know, i have 2 white leaning white bubba phenos and they are some dank...all my white bubbas are crazy.

and those nugs are purpling up but all these white crosses are just covered in trichs...

F

FairyDust

wow, impressive guys, you can kinda see the color seeping through though, ickle beauties

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Just harvested some white urkle from outdoors a little over a month ago, mine didn't really fatten up outside like i was hoping she would tho =(, but i hadda chop early cause of the beautiful 40 degree temps where getting already...and it's not even halloween yet lol cali here i come

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah those pics are def white dom with urkle influence to it. it will turn purple a bit but not as much as the urkle dom pheno. i had one just like yours last run. shes super skunky when cured man. real good flavor and the but getts pretty dense. the high its a real strong one thats for sure. not my keeper outta the bunch but its sure was 2nd

Top Bottom