White Urkle seeds!!!!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hello everyone!
I am looking to find some White Urkle seeds! I am amazed at the pics of the dry bud shots and would make this strain the primary focus of my room! Does anyone know where I can acquire some of these fantastic genetics?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
There has been a good number of White urkle and other urkle crosses dropped here since oct 09 man. Got to stay on top of the boards.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah I was pretty wrapped up in things for a while and I didnt really need anymore strains. But then there was the break-in....

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Do u have any left you may wanna part with by any chance? (fingers crossed!)

S

Steve Z

unfortunately its not that easy homie

(or i would have some)

I

InvisibleM

The White Urkles ain't easy but they can be had.... only Raskal gear I've managed to score so far is the Strawberry Medley.

S

Steve Z

he said early 2011.

but i can promise you now unless hes doing like a warehouse and is going to have a shoebox full of each for everything, these suckers will be gone just as fast as previous drops.

so in other words, if your not near breaking your F5 button with reloads, you'll probably miss out.

his shit is that good lol

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up on the drop! Ill b on it!
I havent had the pleasure to smoke or grow any of his genetics, but I do alot of researching about our hobby and I know that Og Raskal is very highly regarded as one of the best. Never heard anything bad about him or his products like I am about Reeferman over on another thread.
Im very excited about this White Urkle! Does anyone have any strain details such as flowering time and yield for instance? And are there several phenos that color nicely or just one diamond in the rough?
Would anyone have more photos they may wanna share?

JH420

JH420

^ She is a solid yeilder. 9-10 weeks flower. With an AC'd room most pheno's will purp, and even the White pheno may show hints of purple. Great insomnia meds. Excellent bag appeal. Powerful couch lock stone and great taste...not the fastest vegging plant though, but I think still faster than straight urkle.

G

grenbone

^ She is a solid yeilder. 9-10 weeks flower. With an AC'd room most pheno's will purp, and even the White pheno may show hints of purple. Great insomnia meds. Excellent bag appeal. Powerful couch lock stone and great taste...not the fastest vegging plant though, but I think still faster than straight urkle.

How would you rate the potency? Does she hold her own when it comes to other top notch smoke?

JH420

JH420

^ Atleast on par with pre98 Bubba or maybe just a touch stronger...say you rate Bubba an 8.5 then this one would be 8.5-9.0 (mixed pheno) in terms of potency.

X

xchronic420

yep i think i need them seeds in my grow asap thay look the boom trust me

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Fortunately, for me it was that easy Steve Z. PM me and let me know where your at. We can make it easy for you.

S

snkrhd23

Fortunately, for me it was that easy Steve Z. PM me and let me know where your at. We can make it easy for you.

what do u mean by this qleaner??? did u get ahold of the white urkle????:harvest: congrats on the score if u did. some great smoke

P

PiFfInThEbRoNx

Yo i need that in ma garden pm me please anybody regarding white erkle beans

D

Dubsta

I'd love to get the White Urkle myself, Might just replace the Querkle (Urkle x Space Queen) I've been growing a lot of. Love it the smell taste and potency of it is all there.. One of my favorite daytime smoke and I love it better then the urkle clone itself. Hope I can get a pack when they come of the white urkles they just look explosive! :harvest:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ha! Love the Cad symbol avatar, bro. You a Cad man? I have a CTS-V, black on black.. Corvette engine supercharged.. 1BadV ;)

I too am anxiously awaiting. Cannot wait.. OGR brings da flame..

Top Bottom