White Widow 5 week of flowering....

• Thread starter whitewidownoob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whitewidownoob

White Widow indoor 5 week of flowering...

Setup:
One 250w bulb,
2 flat led panels (100 lights) one either side of plant and another above the plant facing down,
the plant is in a 1 metre squared tent there is a fan in there and temp and humidity monitor (i keep it around 20-30 degrees celsius, i think around 70 or 80 f and between 40 and 60% humidity) just adding a makeshift Co2 set up now

misted frequently watered every two or three days and i have been trimming away struggling fan leaves as well as the bottom ones,

however the plant is huge any advice on more trimming or should i leave it and anything else would be appreciated

White Widow 5 week of flowering....

3 More weeks to go.....
........ANY COMENTS WELCOM........

C

CT Guy

Keep as many fan leaves as possible, unless they're blocking bud sites.

audius

audius

bro,,nice plant but,,i got some sad news for you,,you got waymore than 3 weeks to go. ive been growing whitewidow for 2 yrs now.heres some pics of my current grow,& i really wish my harddrive didnt crap out on me,,i had some sweet pics from past grows. wait till that thing turns purpel to pick it.happenes around week 10. pls ignor the plants on the left,,there bubbelgum.

Random 045
Random 056
Random 046
audius

audius

heres some more pics i took after lights out,there about 7 weeks in right now. my set up is as follows,,600 w hps,top feed hydro bucket system,,gh nutes.

Random 1 010
Random 1 009
Random 1 007
Random 1 005
Random 1 001
W

whitewidownoob

I'm in the last week or two weeks of flowering not 100% sure. I'm looking for, to the point vital information as its my first grow and from reading up on more experienced growers I'm starting to think that the plant should be getting flushed now and ready to be harvested. The picture quality isn't that great but face to face to the plant a good 65 to 80 % of the hairs have changed amber colour. I dont want to be jumping the gun now or anything but from my perspective, its time to be flushing and harvesting within the next week. I'm stuck in a hole now, with what to do and what not to do so am asking all experienced growers passing over my post please leave all comments you think might help me in my last few days, weeks??? And any readers please leave insights or help from your own experience. I know for certain I've been missing some key ingredients in my grow op as the buds did not develop fully lower towards the base of the plant and looking at the higher up bud sites, they should be nearly twice the size from most peoples comments and from my own readings on books and sites. So i know something vital was missing, but right now i really need some advice or guidance towards my next few steps :sweating :mad0233: as i dont know if its ready for flushing and harvesting or if it should be left for another week or so before anything is done. please leave all comments and advice as it is really needed.

IMG 1664
IMG 1665
IMG 1666
IMG 1669
IMG 1670
IMG 1671
IMG 1672
IMG 1674
IMG 1675
IMG 1676
T

Th3Jungl3Boy

It just doesn't look developed enough to be in her last week. I would wait a week longer and also check the trichomes with microscope.
Peace!

A

Alien

Supporter
She's not ready for flushing yet. Keep feeding her AT LEAST another week to ten days...or even two weeks, then flush. You will see a lot more swelling and density. Pay no attention to the pistils turning color...look for those amber trichs!

Cheers,
Alien

audius

audius

She's not ready for flushing yet. Keep feeding her AT LEAST another week to ten days...or even two weeks, then flush. You will see a lot more swelling and density. Pay no attention to the pistils turning color...look for those amber trichs!

Cheers,
Alien

right on the money with this advice,another 2 weeks then a flush.i wished i had my old hard drive cuz i used to have a pic of whitewidow at 14 weeks in. so fat & frosty.anyway i try to let mine go 9 week feed then a week of flush.

Top Bottom