[White-Widow] 6 Monster outdoor organic trees (Medicinal crop)

• Thread starter Boomer242
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What will I yield?

• Total voters
B

Boomer242

So this grow journal is a finished grow from our most recent outdoor grow season here in so cal. 4-20-09 to 10-15-09

Im a medicinal patient in california and this is my second year growing. learned lots last year and learned even more with this outdoor grow i hope my achievements and mistakes help others.

Supplies;
T5 fluro lamp for indoor vegg.
Thermometer digi
Fan
PH digi reader
Gloves, twist ties, 30x microscope for trichomes later
Soil amendment; fox farm ocean forest soil, vermiblend, perlite.
Support; industrial sized tomatoe trelis towers.
Nutes; all organic; bat guano (mexican and jamacian) blood meal bone meal, micro nutes, unsulphered blackstrap molasses, superthrive.
2x 10 gallon pots
Rented an auger to drill 3'x3' deep holes in a garden box that is 8'x4'
Screen mesh was an attempt to keep critters out and help hide the precious crop (was prob more counter productive then anything)
Kinda faded right now cant rememebr wat else but ill add it in another day if i remember.
Feel free to ask questions.

I picked up 6 White widow clones from a local dispensery in long beach.

Started under a T5 fluro lamp to vegg indoor for a month starting at 18/6 photoperiod then gradually lower the light on time to a 14hr to mimic sun light outdoors when i transplant. temps indoor @ 75 f.
Using superthive to help with transplant shock i transplant clones into 3gallon pots for the indoor veg then after a month i do another transplant to their final location; 4 clones transplanted with superthrive into the garden box thats been prepared with the Fox Farm OF sol amendment and the other 2 clones transplanted into 10 gallons pots since i didnt want to over crowd the beautfiul ladies.
(wish i had done 20gallon pots tho)

I used the LST (low stress training) method to train the main top. i tie it to the side of the container during veg to allow the grow horomoes (auxins) to be focused on the highest point of the plant and its focuses the growth upwards on that piece of the plant thus creating multple tops over the LST period of tying and un tying to train.
I continue this method outside during another 2 months of veg and i had added large tomatoe trellis for support.

I use an organic tea homemade mix that varies during the feeding periods of veg and flower. Mexican Bat guano and micro nutes for veg. then jamacian bat guano and bone/blood meal with molasses for flower. i use a 5 gallon bucket with a airstone at the bottom to bubble the tea mix for 48 hours then let sit for 24hrs before feeding the plants. my schedule is feed-feed-flush-feed-feed-flush-repeat. i increase dosage slowly over time while paying attention to the plants and any deficiances it mite have.
I spray during veg only with Neem Oil to kill pests. during Flower i did have to use moth traps and a heavier prganic pesticide.

anyways enough talk i think this is enough to give u the idea of my grow. as i go on i will add more pix and info and answer any questions u mite have. Hope u enjoy my grow!
:smiley_joint:

B

Boomer242

Pix

haha my bad i guess since im a new user on this forum the mods have to approve my posts etc and it fukd up my pix upload so the attachments didnt come thru. hopefully it works fine this time. Ive been using invalid.com for a year now but this site seems more legit. anyways heres the pix haha.

LST1 009
B

Boomer242

k now im frustrated. its not lettin me upload my files. i click on manage attachments under advanced post and it says an error occured while uploading. it did this over and over and ive closed out and reopenned the window a few times. this entire website operates identically to invalid.com and i dont have issues with that site. idk if this is just the commercial site of RUI or wat but if sumone can help me solve this issue id appreciate it since ive got a grip of pics and it takes forever to upload as is. thnx

Top Bottom