White widow auto grow

• Thread starter poppaTHC420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
poppaTHC420

poppaTHC420

Just finished grow and completed trimming and I THOUGHT was dry .. stems snapped but didn’t break, placed in bins with boveda packs and put in cedar chest overnight .. came back today humidity slightly above 60% but the bins smell like hay ... any advice??
White widow auto grow 5
White widow auto grow 4
White widow auto grow 2
White widow auto grow

White widow auto grow 3
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Great harvest. Is it true that you get less of a yield with autos?

poppaTHC420

poppaTHC420

Great harvest. Is it true that you get less of a yield with autos?
My last harvest I got a pound and a half off three plants .. dry weight .. not sure this time probably close to a pound off two plants .. but I think I binned it too soon

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

My last harvest I got a pound and a half off three plants .. dry weight .. not sure this time probably close to a pound off two plants .. but I think I binned it too soon
Yep.....uh huh, uh huh. My last grow with three females from reg seeds I harvested just over 4 oz dried and cured. I don't belong here lol

poppaTHC420

poppaTHC420

Yep.....uh huh, uh huh. My last grow with three females from reg seeds I harvested just over 4 oz dried and cured. I don't belong here lol
No you DO belong here.. and your yield proves that!! You can only get better, use the advice on here and become a better grower... watch videos on stress training and make sure your PH is correct.. then nutes and medium are a factor and I’ve also found a good light with proper light schedule helps immensely.. I grow autos so I do 24 hrs of light throughout the grow .., research research research there are awesome videos on YouTube

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Hey thanks for raising my chin friend. I absolutely hear you. I have high hopes for a 1500w(220-235 true wattage) full spectrum cob panel I just bought. I need to grow good seeds and really want good weeds. What do you think I can yield out of a single scrogged plant?

poppaTHC420

poppaTHC420

Hey thanks for raising my chin friend. I absolutely hear you. I have high hopes for a 1500w(220-235 true wattage) full spectrum cob panel I just bought. I need to grow good seeds and really want good weeds. What do you think I can yield out of a single scrogged plant?
Photoperiod outdoor Ive got a buddy that gets a pound per plant.. indoor so many variables and I’m not an expert .. I’m on my third grow and have learned a ton .. keep practicing and hopefully every grow you will get better, I buy crop king feminized and every plant so far has been very different and I only bought one kind of seed, I use all canna nutrients and canna coco medium but next grow I’m gonna switch up a bit with soil mixture and nutrient schedule

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Just finished grow and completed trimming and I THOUGHT was dry .. stems snapped but didn’t break, placed in bins with boveda packs and put in cedar chest overnight .. came back today humidity slightly above 60% but the bins smell like hay ... any advice??View attachment 943737View attachment 943736View attachment 943734View attachment 943733
depends how bad the hay smell got, if it's just a little bit you can put them back on a rack or on a flat surface for an hour and then continue burping them every 8 hours (not 12) for at least three days and then twice a day after that. At this point the smell will either go away or it wont depending like I said above, on how bad it got, good luck!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Photoperiod outdoor Ive got a buddy that gets a pound per plant.. indoor so many variables and I’m not an expert .. I’m on my third grow and have learned a ton .. keep practicing and hopefully every grow you will get better, I buy crop king feminized and every plant so far has been very different and I only bought one kind of seed, I use all canna nutrients and canna coco medium but next grow I’m gonna switch up a bit with soil mixture and nutrient schedule
Start a grow diary for it will ya ?
I do about 3 zips a plant right now so ur almost triple my yields I keep em small in 3 gallon pots or less

IMO get rid of the boveda amf Be patient.
Personally I smoke most of mine way too soon for financial reasons but I don’t get good smellin and tasting product for at least 3-4 weeks preferably more.
Also remember the autos don’t have that same overwhelming smells.
Hay smell is def not cured yet, I’m sure someone else will speak up but I believe its the chlorophyll yogi smell

Top Bottom