White Widow Autoflower ILGM Indoor

• Thread starter CSystemzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CSystemzzz

She is in 5gal of happy frog with added perlite
viparspectra600(260 true watt)
fed with FloraNova Grow/Bloom + Organic compost tea from GH + organic humid acids
she is 17 weeks and 1 day old
yesterday noticed some minor fox-tail on the tops of some buds sites, pulled them off.
Also she has been being flushed with only tap water for a little over 3 weeks now, watering everyday.
is there something being done wrong? This is my first grow and being an autoflower ILGM says she should have been finishing up around week 14. She is still showing new pistil growth daily causing me to push harvest time further away, some buds especially up top look done or very close to done.
blurple picture #2 shows the little fox tail like growth which showed on some of the buds.
any help to understand this is appreciated thanks in advance!

White widow autoflower ilgm indoor
White widow autoflower ilgm indoor 2
White widow autoflower ilgm indoor 3
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

She is in 5gal of happy frog with added perlite
viparspectra600(260 true watt)
fed with FloraNova Grow/Bloom + Organic compost tea from GH + organic humid acids
she is 17 weeks and 1 day old
yesterday noticed some minor fox-tail on the tops of some buds sites, pulled them off.
Also she has been being flushed with only tap water for a little over 3 weeks now, watering everyday.
is there something being done wrong? This is my first grow and being an autoflower ILGM says she should have been finishing up around week 14. She is still showing new pistil growth daily causing me to push harvest time further away, some buds especially up top look done or very close to done.
blurple picture #2 shows the little fox tail like growth which showed on some of the buds.
any help to understand this is appreciated thanks in advance!
Nice work for first time. I don’t grow autos but but you do look like you may have started flush a week or two early.

Top Bottom