White Widow,Blue Widow & LLLLLLemon skunk 400w

• Thread starter devilh212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilh212

devilh212

hey guys this is my first diary ive done and the 2nd grow. last time i scrogged them at about 5 cm above the ground. had to keep them little in a micro cab - (L)70cm x (W) 50cm x (H) 90cm. yielded a happy 4 off it, but aiming for muuuch more this time. :D

have upgraded to a larger cupboard that i have converted successfully. no idea dimensions, will post later if i need to- think it is about 1m wide 50 cm back and then 1.8 m high so a big improvement. last time had some real heat issues with a 400w in that tiny space.
please feel free to follow and give some advice or criticism

Starting with a G13 labs white widow, Dinafem Blue widow, and greenhouse lemon skunk.
medium - coco with some clay pebbles mixed through
nutrient range - H&G : root stim, coco a and b (flower) bud xl. atami bloombastic & optimum veg solution. ( might have missed something but will be adding more in the coming weeks anyway)
under a : 400w cooltube
extraction :4 inch rvk & carbon filter plus 5 inch passive intake.

one final note. the box was budget - cost only just over 50 quid to get it, seal it, glue it, nail shit in it, mylar it and get the coco so pretty happy with it even though it looks a bit scrappy - therefore - no dissing the budget box TM :D

here are some pics of the girls now, just popped em, all three came through nooo worries. sitting at a happy 77 deg :D

(just realised there r some issues with the camera date)

White widowblue widow  llllllemon skunk 400w

got them on a 20/4 light cycle atm but am thinking of changing to 18/6 in the next couple of days unless anyone has any objection?
peace

devilh212

devilh212

Alrighty then,, all 3 girls looking pretty healthy as far as i can tell, got them right up and personal with the cfl i got on them and they have all produced their first 2 lickle proper leaves. looking forward to the first set, will upload some more pics when theres something worth seeing. :D

devilh212

devilh212

right so here we are 4 days in - all the girls r straightening up and looking pretty.
i know its boring but never mind. there are so many people on sites like this that forget lots of people r on here never having grown before and having no idea what to expect - but who wants to sound like a noob and ask - do my seedlings look right - so i thought id go through in pretty good detail. latest pictures taken this mrning, first the widow, then suprisingly the best looking fo far, the lemon from ghsc, then the blue widow.

g13 labs WW
IMAG0238

Greenhouse seeds Lemon Skunk
IMAG0239

the "freebie" Dinafem Blue Widow

IMAG0240

far as im concerned they all look pretty happy, the WW slightly less so but the next few days hopefully should catch up. so far not had to rewater the pots apart from the lemon skunk that drank that pot dry.
i hope this disparity doesnt continue, or else will have some problems with them when they are all potted up in the single 50-60 l container i have for them. has anyone grown the lemon skunk before that could enlighten me as to whether it is a heavy drinker or not?

been doing some thinking in the old noodle and really this time im looking for minimum 340g, although these are all new strains to me. i think its doable, but the plans may change, who knows, we shall just have to wait and see. :D hope a few people are gonna get themselves buckled in for the show, like ive said before, any comments or criticisms just drop a note.

all the best to everyone, thanks for stopping by! or if you didnt stop by, then i guess we just arent friends anymore :( lol. sorry - already had the abligatory 9am cone :D

devilh212

devilh212

oh yeah forgot to mention, if anyones got any info on different phenos for these 3 them plz let me know so i can look out for them :D cheers

devilh212

devilh212

Hey hey hey! Updateathon!!

just transplanted into a fresh lot of Canna plus coco and clay pebbles - about 50-60 litres volume for the pot. All 3 in the same trough. will update some pictures tomorrow but they are all looking grand, starting to really see the differences in leaves already. While transplanting had a look at the roots and the blue widow is looking explosive! easily 3 times the root mass of the other 2.

had a minor issue with the main tap root of the lemon snapping a wee bit down cos of some soil clumping to it and dragging it off - this hasnt happened to me beore, and im guessing it will just slow down for a few days while it repairs - we have a spare GHSCo Exodus cheese seed on standby just in case but finger crossed it will be grand. looking forward to seeing them tomorrow morning when they have settled back in, getting some snaps and will give them a very light solution of H&G Root Stim, (less than .5 ml/L) and Formulex (about 1ml/L) just to help give them a lickle kick. they had their first little feed yesterday and they havent started burning or anything yet so looks good to press ahead, very very gingerly.

devilh212

devilh212

righty hey update time -

hooked up the cooltube n put the 400 hps on, fingers crossed no burning occurs, all girls r looking happy and healthy in their new home and have given them a litre of solution to help them go boom! will get some pics up asap, lost the memory card for the camera :(

devilh212

devilh212

well the sd card has been found - here are some more pics of the girls

first 2 of the Blue Widow - this is the one im really looking forward to. thinking about keeping some clones for crossing with something elses :D
IMAG0243
IMAG0247

2 of the lemon - not noticed any signs of distress bearing in mind its main root got halved

IMAG0244
IMAG0246

And now the final 2 of the white widow - looking good if unspectacular - although it is difficult to be spectacular when you are only standing a couple of inches tall

IMAG0245
IMAG0248

some very minor mottling on the first set of leaves on the right hand side one as seen in this pic above - dont think its anything serious but shall be keeping an eye out for anything

thanks for stopping in as usual, see u soon for the next update - will probs leave the pics for a few days now untill some stuff really starts to happen

cheers

devilh212

devilh212

keep it up bro. funs gonna start soon. peace
yh man i h8 this part. just sitting waiting for the cool shit lol.

got some minor heat issues - sitting at 80/81 atm but nothing that can be done - the fan in there is fucking 12 inch lol.
just had a check in and the next sets of leaves are just starting to poke their lickle heads up :D

devilh212

devilh212

wellllll bad news. bad news indeed.
Disaster Occured - Its 14 weeks old and called Yoko. yes the kitten managed to get a few swipes in at the lemon when we were moving the furniture around for the cupboard to accomodate a certain amount of light leaking slighty better as it is now in an alcove. lost most of her first set of leaves. half ripped out of the soil. turned the hps off so the other 2 dont shoot up in the week or so it may take her to fully recover, crossing my fingers and praying reallly :(

although its just as well she didnt go for either of the others - this one was only greenhouse so wasnt expecting anything amazing from her anyway :P

devilh212

devilh212

lickle lemon is still coming good weighing in just a wee buit behind the tohers at the moment. popped the spare "exo "cheese GHSco . the proper 3 blade leaves are just poking out on the other ladies and i have got them sitting under the hps cool tube with some new 6 inch fans to replace the big useless 12 inch thing. ill add pictures the next few days. happy growin folks.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I definitely want to see what that Blue Widow can do. I am personally a fan of Widow, especially the right cut. The Blue Widow has been on my radar for quite a few years now, and i have never had the chance to ever sample any. So getting to watch one grow up should be fun.

KALI UNITED

KALI UNITED

Nice one! into seeing that blue-widow aswell! ran a blue-widow fem from kannabia....super nice! keep it up brother! bless up

devilh212

devilh212

I definitely want to see what that Blue Widow can do. I am personally a fan of Widow, especially the right cut. The Blue Widow has been on my radar for quite a few years now, and i have never had the chance to ever sample any. So getting to watch one grow up should be fun.
Nice one! into seeing that blue-widow aswell! ran a blue-widow fem from kannabia....super nice! keep it up brother! bless up
Keep watching guys and you shall see it blooooom ha ha.

sorry for lack of pictures but majorly busy the last few days, will get some up today as soon as my little sis has gone.
the blue widow... it looks more widow orientated than the white widow. much thicker leves much skunkier looking the widows leaves r pretty wide but nothing on the blue. havent seen that before from pictures and diaries on the blue online - im hoping i got a rele afghan pakistni skunky leading pheno. one of the joys of seeds i love the lack of uniformity that comes with all the different available phenos.

:D see u sooon guys - will update in a few hours.

devilh212

devilh212

anyone watching grown out the g13 widow or the lemon for gh seeds before? anything i should watch out for? all new strains to me, all 3

devilh212

devilh212

Right pics here we go

First the G13 White Widow

IMAG0258

IMAG0261

Now the Lemon Skunk GHSC that got battered by our little kitten
IMAG0259

IMAG0262

and now the blue widow, wee bit of heat stress i assume with the wee crinkle in the leaf, the humidity dome got knocked i assume by the fan that as blowing next to it and covered up the gap i had left. didnt look in for a few hours and it was rather warm in the enclosed dome with no airflow, but its looking good, beautiful colour to it, much darker than the other two. my cameras shit, so it doesnt do it justice, but it is almost a turquoise colour.

IMAG0260

IMAG0263

all these girls are 10 days old i think, two weeks on monday since they went under a light at any rate. the next set of leaves is starting to poke their heads through aswell. have the 125w cfl blue in there most of the time as well so they should keep nice short internodal spacings. havent noticed any issues with the 400 atall so far. this is twice the size of my last structure and it only runs about 5 degrees cooler, normaly around 81.4.

bit miffed about the slight scorching the blue has recieved but i am hoping she wont be too bothered by it. if that lemons still alive and keeping up after attack of the kitten im sure she will be just fine. cant stay too angry at the kitten though shes so bloody cute. :D:D:D

Top Bottom