White Widow,Blue Widow & LLLLLLemon skunk 400w

• Thread starter devilh212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilh212

devilh212

I'm tuned in for the Lemon Skunk! Been looking to pick up some beans, I wasn't even considering GH cause I have heard mixed reviews on their genetics but then I saw a user on here with a GH Lemon Skunk plant that looked suuuuper dank. Curious to see how yours comes out.
im really suprised, i only got from gh as an experiment but the cheese seedling from them is looking great - very indica so im happy - but the lemon is looking really good, good scroging plant for sure. big strong side branching, will get some decent shots later on today probably.

have lowered the screen a bit due to early flowering and all is looking grand and dandy. already started their stretch

devilh212

devilh212

I'm tuned in for the Lemon Skunk! Been looking to pick up some beans, I wasn't even considering GH cause I have heard mixed reviews on their genetics but then I saw a user on here with a GH Lemon Skunk plant that looked suuuuper dank. Curious to see how yours comes out.

other alternative have hears good things about dna genetics lemon skunk.

N

NewBudz

Yeah, I have some DNA Chocolope right now that has been pretty good to me. The yield looks like it's gonna be a little below average on them though. Super frosty though, some are nice and sweet/sour/melon smelling and others have this straight funk to them that I can't quite put my finger on. But if we're talkin about the Lemon Skunk, why spend the extra money on the DNA Lemon if GH has a real nice version of it? I'll try to find that post with the GH Lemon Skunk and send you the link. I'm really lookin for that nice lemoney/skunky taste/aroma so I'm excited to see what smells yours gives off.

devilh212

devilh212

yh man, well this was their first proper day 12 12 not fucked up lighting, and they have already strecthed a fair bit for 2 days, should be noticing some smells soon, but tbh its been a bit smelly for a while now.

devilh212

devilh212

sorry for the lack of updates. internet has been down, will update tonight or in the morning

devilh212

devilh212

oggy oggy goos people. start of week 3 flowering yesterday. enjoy. turned into one big ass bush :D
IMAG0505
IMAG0507
IMAG0508
IMAG0510
IMAG0511
IMAG0504

devilh212

devilh212

Yeah, I have some DNA Chocolope right now that has been pretty good to me. The yield looks like it's gonna be a little below average on them though. Super frosty though, some are nice and sweet/sour/melon smelling and others have this straight funk to them that I can't quite put my finger on. But if we're talkin about the Lemon Skunk, why spend the extra money on the DNA Lemon if GH has a real nice version of it? I'll try to find that post with the GH Lemon Skunk and send you the link. I'm really lookin for that nice lemoney/skunky taste/aroma so I'm excited to see what smells yours gives off.

dude, the skunk from ghsco is rele exploding, tying it down to the net every morning by another 2 inch, rele heavy thick branches though and as soon as u start bending the nodes below explode in size. one of mine went from 1cm long to 8cm long in two days after i bent it over higher u the branch... mental

devilh212

devilh212

IMAG0520
IMAG0521
IMAG0522
IMAG0523
IMAG0524
had a major strip out a day aftert those last pics. now the buds can actually see the light. moved into a tent so bloody happy. the lemon has stopped stretching so madly, even happier :D everything looking good going to shop the top buds on the two widow then leave the lower one to develop a couple of weeks more while the lemon finishes up. started week 4 the other day week five starting soon, hitting them with bloombastic carboload bud xl coca a and b - h n g, think thats it might be something else. all looking happy as larry in the tent our next little plant has just come into flower. very indica dominant phenotype of "exodus" cheese from ghsco. looking nice. only little though. getting some nice new strains to play with soon, enjoy the new pics :D

white widow on the left now, lemon in the middle as ever and the blue on the right. as if i need to say them big ass fuck off leaves are so damned sexy ha ha. enjoy guys, that feeling when buds start popping up is just the best eeever!

devilh212

devilh212

that lemons a rele sativa pheno, just started throwing out real buds, really distinct lemon smell. only when u rub the buds but they still got a long way to go so feeling optimisitic. :D looking good thus far. just finished the proper stretch on it now.

devilh212

devilh212

first proper day of 12/12 yesterday/today. never can work it out due to the fuck up with the lights before. starting to fill in, lemon still stragling behind but they got to come down week 8 so what it is is what it is...

white on the left ...
IMAG0538

IMAG0539

end of the white start of the lemon brick road
IMAG0540

some lurvly blue. really intense fruity smell. not gonna be massive yields i think though, grown it out all wrong. should have let it get taller and not fimmed it so bad. topping for me i think. the recovery time is just so much less.
IMAG0541
IMAG0542

the greenhouse "exodus" cheese. juries out, v indica, only been in for a week so will have to wait and see. mainly a bit of a tester.
IMAG0543

and the 3 together

IMAG0545

IMAG0544
IMAG0546
Afghi420

Afghi420

I have been smoking on some lemon skunk for over a year now, seen it grown a few times now, and grew it once myself outdoors last summer.. I really like that strain, it isn't the heaviest stone out there by far, but it is a great daytime smoke. Has a beautiful lemon stink and i find the high to be a strong 2+ hour high.. I love the smell of the Lemon..

devilh212

devilh212

I have been smoking on some lemon skunk for over a year now, seen it grown a few times now, and grew it once myself outdoors last summer.. I really like that strain, it isn't the heaviest stone out there by far, but it is a great daytime smoke. Has a beautiful lemon stink and i find the high to be a strong 2+ hour high.. I love the smell of the Lemon..
yh man, im looking forward to it, would just love to find a more indica heavy pheno. i hate sativa, but then its only cos no one grows it out long enough. "hmmm it smells like lemon it must be ready :eek:" chop chop chop sell sell sell... philistines lol. hoping to fuck it turns out well. prob my least favourite so far but meh what u gonna do, got a clone of it going again, so will grow it out a bit better next time.

devilh212

devilh212

got some devilsharvest shoreline, fallen angel and john doe popping now so will keep u posted. great breeders, great strains, fucking awesome guys. big up the devil himself.

Afghi420

Afghi420

yh man, im looking forward to it, would just love to find a more indica heavy pheno. i hate sativa, but then its only cos no one grows it out long enough. "hmmm it smells like lemon it must be ready :eek:" chop chop chop sell sell sell... philistines lol. hoping to fuck it turns out well. prob my least favourite so far but meh what u gonna do, got a clone of it going again, so will grow it out a bit better next time.

i am the same way, i hate sative as well.. BUT, i have only had what i believe is the earlier sattiva's.. the rev there from skunk mag is a big sativa guy, he was saying something about any of the sativa's ( or most i should say, there are a few exceptions), but most sativa under 10 weeks i think he said don't relly develop the true sativa resin profile, so you don't get a real sativa ride. Now ive read about some landrace sativa's and other longer flowering ones that give you a 4-5 hour high.. I like anything that can get me high that long, length of high is a biggie for me.. I am a true indica head for sure though, i have been on a quest to find something with a super powerful couchlock, something equal to an old afghi strain i grew over 10 yuears ago, which was the strongest smelling shit ever, went through multiple walls, and also the best tasting and the heaviest high ive ever hjad in my life. A true couchlock drooling high for about 4-5 hours. Now, i just started 12 LA Confidentials ( have a couple pics under grow diary), im praying the LA is what im after. Ive got both pheno's, i have one with a super wide (almost round) leaf, a true afghanica plant. Ive read about this pheno, and ive heard quite a few different people say it was the best shit they ever smoked.. Not to mention, im positive im getting a true afghi smell out of my plants already in early veg, the only other plant i have ever smelled strong ni veg form is the old afghi, here's hoping.. If you have a line on any good super powerful couchlocker's please let me know.. Have you ever tried Iranian Auto? Something about this strain peaks my interest for some reason, just what i have read about this strain.. Peace out buddy..

devilh212

devilh212

i am the same way, i hate sative as well.. BUT, i have only had what i believe is the earlier sattiva's.. the rev there from skunk mag is a big sativa guy, he was saying something about any of the sativa's ( or most i should say, there are a few exceptions), but most sativa under 10 weeks i think he said don't relly develop the true sativa resin profile, so you don't get a real sativa ride. Now ive read about some landrace sativa's and other longer flowering ones that give you a 4-5 hour high.. I like anything that can get me high that long, length of high is a biggie for me.. I am a true indica head for sure though, i have been on a quest to find something with a super powerful couchlock, something equal to an old afghi strain i grew over 10 yuears ago, which was the strongest smelling shit ever, went through multiple walls, and also the best tasting and the heaviest high ive ever hjad in my life. A true couchlock drooling high for about 4-5 hours. Now, i just started 12 LA Confidentials ( have a couple pics under grow diary), im praying the LA is what im after. Ive got both pheno's, i have one with a super wide (almost round) leaf, a true afghanica plant. Ive read about this pheno, and ive heard quite a few different people say it was the best shit they ever smoked.. Not to mention, im positive im getting a true afghi smell out of my plants already in early veg, the only other plant i have ever smelled strong ni veg form is the old afghi, here's hoping.. If you have a line on any good super powerful couchlocker's please let me know.. Have you ever tried Iranian Auto? Something about this strain peaks my interest for some reason, just what i have read about this strain.. Peace out buddy..

yeah i have had good sativas before in the might Dam, but still i dont enjoy that high too much as it brings out the already over the top side of me. i like the heavy indicas as they tend to balance me out a lot more. even the stronger ones dont leave me down for long. thinking of running a silver bubble from riserva as that is meant to be a nice hybrid with a bit of both in it, with the yield and flavour too. been looking at some res seeds and they look pretty nice. will be interested to see how ur la goes man, ill keep an eye on it. one im thinking of trying some time.
nah never heard of that iranian auto before. sounds intriuging. im thinking of trying a few autos out but not sure yet. as for the couchlockers im old fashioned man, i love a bit of the critical mass, heavy stone, heavy buds, happy me. i love the devils harvest shoreline. unbelievable strain but never had much of it so dont rele remember the high, all i remember is one of those tastes that your cant quite describe with words... absolutely mental. just got a bean of it popped so fingers crossed get a nice pheno. i do really like their kuchi strain too, is very tasty, nice level of high on it too. see its more difficult to analyse stuff. normally round our parts the strain will be the first name in your dealers head. weighing in at 1.5 "8ths"(ÂŁ20) its normally damp and difficult to tell if its even any good untill its dried a further 2 days. most stuff gets pulled down at about week 7 too so people can squeeze a few extra weeks into the year and it just ends up a bit of a shit storm. this blue widow is meant to be quite strong, and its a very heavy indica pheno, the white widow is also meant to be the same and the buds on it already are dense as anything.

Afghi420

Afghi420

yeah i have had good sativas before in the might Dam, but still i dont enjoy that high too much as it brings out the already over the top side of me. i like the heavy indicas as they tend to balance me out a lot more. even the stronger ones dont leave me down for long. thinking of running a silver bubble from riserva as that is meant to be a nice hybrid with a bit of both in it, with the yield and flavour too. been looking at some res seeds and they look pretty nice. will be interested to see how ur la goes man, ill keep an eye on it. one im thinking of trying some time.
nah never heard of that iranian auto before. sounds intriuging. im thinking of trying a few autos out but not sure yet. as for the couchlockers im old fashioned man, i love a bit of the critical mass, heavy stone, heavy buds, happy me. i love the devils harvest shoreline. unbelievable strain but never had much of it so dont rele remember the high, all i remember is one of those tastes that your cant quite describe with words... absolutely mental. just got a bean of it popped so fingers crossed get a nice pheno. i do really like their kuchi strain too, is very tasty, nice level of high on it too. see its more difficult to analyse stuff. normally round our parts the strain will be the first name in your dealers head. weighing in at 1.5 "8ths"(ÂŁ20) its normally damp and difficult to tell if its even any good untill its dried a further 2 days. most stuff gets pulled down at about week 7 too so people can squeeze a few extra weeks into the year and it just ends up a bit of a shit storm. this blue widow is meant to be quite strong, and its a very heavy indica pheno, the white widow is also meant to be the same and the buds on it already are dense as anything.

Are you from Spain or somewhere's overea's? You mentioned Res Priv i just thought they were a spanish seed house is all.. I hear ya about having to buy shitty weed at times.. Where i am (Eastern Canada) there are a lot of people growing, and im sure tons of people are growing awesome strains, but they are not growing so much that they can put a month's worth of supply out into the streets.. So to get more then an ounce of something really sweet you basically have to know the grower.. As for the shit i buy on the street, some of it isnt that bad, it isn't seedy or anything like that, but what i think happens is not very many people around here bother to order real strains from a good seedhouse, i think what they are doing is just getting whatever crap strain they find locally, then they grow it hydroponically, and you end up getting weed that looks pretty good, but has no smell, and barely gets you high... Im so sick of smoking bland potentless hydro.. Most of the stuff i have grown is usually better then most the stuff you find on the street here just because i start with a good strain.. I guess the only way to ensure that you have plenty of buds that you love is to grow it yourself. Take it easy..

devilh212

devilh212

Are you from Spain or somewhere's overea's? You mentioned Res Priv i just thought they were a spanish seed house is all.. I hear ya about having to buy shitty weed at times.. Where i am (Eastern Canada) there are a lot of people growing, and im sure tons of people are growing awesome strains, but they are not growing so much that they can put a month's worth of supply out into the streets.. So to get more then an ounce of something really sweet you basically have to know the grower.. As for the shit i buy on the street, some of it isnt that bad, it isn't seedy or anything like that, but what i think happens is not very many people around here bother to order real strains from a good seedhouse, i think what they are doing is just getting whatever crap strain they find locally, then they grow it hydroponically, and you end up getting weed that looks pretty good, but has no smell, and barely gets you high... Im so sick of smoking bland potentless hydro.. Most of the stuff i have grown is usually better then most the stuff you find on the street here just because i start with a good strain.. I guess the only way to ensure that you have plenty of buds that you love is to grow it yourself. Take it easy..

yeaaah man hear u dude. its insane over her, yh im abroad. privada, got no idea where they r based but id check out some of their crosses. look awesomes. same deal here man, even people in the know havent got enough to get good stuff consistently. in the process of going perpetual, just to make sure there is never another 8 week wait with no pot to smoke. costs a fucking fortune. much more than 1 light and nutes. i dont pretend to be a supergrower or anything, but the last stuff we had was better than most things i have had sold to me in the last 3 years or so now. is just getting a wee bit out of hand now.

devilh212

devilh212

guys needing some help here, not sure if i should take a risk - undisclosed issue - and push them out a bit longer of just chop them str8 @ week 8 on the dot. does anyone know the blue widow or the white widow when abouts they finish. the blue has such an indica structure and pheno im keeping fingers crossed it will be grand at 8 but if anyone can help would appreciate it. already seeing amber trichs on the lemon which is odd as flip.

Top Bottom