Wanted White Widow Fem.

• Thread starter Fckit712
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fckit712

Wanna get back to my teen years and grow some old, familiars. Look g for White Widow Fem. Seeds. If ya got em, and want to sell or trade.......hit me up.
Cheers

BB22

BB22

I think it’s everyone’s goal to have that old school strain from Wayback when. I fear Most of the genetics have died.

shit that you couldn’t even have in your pocket or everybody knew you had it…

It was the ‘80s for me. SKUNK! 🤓

DJK12

DJK12

Good Evening!

I actually came across a website the other day actually looking for the same reason. I'm getting tired of seeing weed strains called "unicorn poop" and all that ridiculous stuff so I wanted to grow some old school strains. Website is called RoyalQueenSeeds.com. I saw they had white widow and quite a few other classics, hope this helps!

F

Fckit712

Good Evening!

I actually came across a website the other day actually looking for the same reason. I'm getting tired of seeing weed strains called "unicorn poop" and all that ridiculous stuff so I wanted to grow some old school strains. Website is called RoyalQueenSeeds.com. I saw they had white widow and quite a few other classics, hope this helps!
I actually checked them out yesterday. A little pricey but pretty good selection.

F

Fckit712

I think it’s everyone’s goal to have that old school strain from Wayback when. I fear Most of the genetics have died.

shit that you couldn’t even have in your pocket or everybody knew you had it…

It was the ‘80s for me. SKUNK! 🤓
Damn str8. Original skunk was sooooooooo stank. I miss the Christmas/Creeper buds too. At least that's what we called em. Hit you like a freight train 10 minutes after you smoked it. 😆

M

mountainoutlaw

Wanna get back to my teen years and grow some old, familiars. Look g for White Widow Fem. Seeds. If ya got em, and want to sell or trade.......hit me up.
Cheers
I have WW from around 98. But Ill tell you a secret....this is gonna sound to good to be true, but its legit.

WW is my fav strain to cultivate and consume. Ive been running some WW genetics off and on for nearly 2 decades....ive ran em all...seedsman, ghs, nirvana, ect ect....

Im gonna tell you where get the best, most potent, solid WW and its only a 1.50 per seed.... linda seeds, go to breeders and click Lindas. Lindas WW is top

F

Fckit712

I have WW from around 98. But Ill tell you a secret....this is gonna sound to good to be true, but its legit.

WW is my fav strain to cultivate and consume. Ive been running some WW genetics off and on for nearly 2 decades....ive ran em all...seedsman, ghs, nirvana, ect ect....

Im gonna tell you where get the best, most potent, solid WW and its only a 1.50 per seed.... linda seeds, go to breeders and click Lindas. Lindas WW is top
Thank you. I'll check em out. 🤙 Cheers

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Can't see well BUT...

I was 1000% satisfied with Nirvana!!! Got half pound off 1 seed alone and has the old skool taste and smell your looking for.... great fucking genetics

C

Conitl

I have some Seedsman White Widow Fems from a few years back I could part ways with. Are you interested in a trade? I’m interested in some higher CBD strain.

Darkskywa1k3r

Darkskywa1k3r

I have some White Widow Feminized and some White Widow Autoflower for trade, I'd like to try another strain next grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom