White Widow. First Time.

• Thread starter Ponchelas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JT23

JT23

Looking good! I just planted some seeds for my second ever grow. Excited for you and happy growing my friend!

dan1989

dan1989

I'd like to do that some day after a few grows. Soil is fun and easy but I would definitely like to save on water and maybe get bigger buds. Hope I learn a bunch from the forums and shares of farmers like you. Thanks for sharing!
Guys, automatic watering is almost a must in coco. You can build yourself a system for very little money. Here’s a link to my grow. The first few pages I talk about the system I set up, and a few pics. I’m on my fourth grow now and auto watering is the only way to go. You will love the explosive growth when you get everything dialed in.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/white-widow-400w-grow.92060/

Agreed, it's getting a little old watering every day, although I'm finding I can basically get the mixing done by eye, usually get the ph within 0.3 before I fine tune with the meter :)

Ponchelas

Ponchelas

Looking good! I just planted some seeds for my second ever grow. Excited for you and happy growing my friend!
Awesome man! what strain did you get your first time around? I hope your second grow is just as good if not better than your first. Cheers my dude!

JT23

JT23

Awesome man! what strain did you get your first time around? I hope your second grow is just as good if not better than your first. Cheers my dude!

First grow was 2 strawberry bananas from clone, turned out good, and learned a lot! This time around i have 2 white widow fem, 1 blue dream fem and one freebie reg all from seed. Just popped em about 2 weeks ago.

My first grow i used coco and advanced nutes, this time around im using soil.

Top Bottom