white widow info

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

so i had one seed left of white widow germed it on 10/8 and flipped it at 39" as my veg would only hold up to 36" so after lst ing it several times , i flipped it 7 days ago and it seemed to be flowering up with the rest of the girls (or so i thought) well every morning i feed and check my rooms at 530 am and it was looking good seemed to be flowering nicly - this was my only reg seed in room but all signs leaned to female, well i go back at two pm and little balls all over it. so my questions are as follows (picture at end) 1) do balls generally appear in hours literally none to covered in 9 hours 2) Do male plants appear to have flowers starting before turning male 3) can one plant herm in a room that is light proof with no light leaks or is it just a late blooming dude. Also i would like to collect the pollen but my last attempt did not work - on that attempted i tryed to cut all the limbs with balls on it put it in a cup with ph water with the stems hanging over a plate well some how the water did not reach the stems and it dried up - pollen lost but i would really like some white widow pollen . peace all help appreciated peace farmers

White widow male
S

Sixth Alchemist

you need a larger jpeg. yes a plant can herm, depends on the genes.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I had a DNA feminized northern lights get covered in balls nearly overnight as well, it was in week 2. You do not want pollen from a hermie. Pick something more stable. Where did you get those white widow seeds?

soserthc1

soserthc1

I had a DNA feminized northern lights get covered in balls nearly overnight as well, it was in week 2. You do not want pollen from a hermie. Pick something more stable. Where did you get those white widow seeds?
hum - good question they were the first seeds i ever purchased and i believe they were from tga green avenger or one of ajyran or subcool sights..... it had to be a male im thinking - well hope so cause i just pollenated my tang dream with it... only two limbs though so we will see ... peace and happy holidays bro..........

Top Bottom