White widow just started flower

• Thread starter Blingbush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blingbush

Blingbush

1st grow I have ever done had small problems with thrips and slightly curved leaves which I thought was due from overcrowding so I did defoliate
I have 2x t5 bulbs and a 45w broadband led
The fan is on constant and a12x12 light schedule
Started nutrients 4 weeks ago when I finally decided on a brand which was future harvest advanced nutrient schedule.
I did low stress train hoping I did well

White widow just started flower
White widow just started flower 2
White widow just started flower 3
jamk911

jamk911

You are good.. my only recommendation is.. if you havent already.. try to tie some branches to bend outwards a bit..
I notice when plants flower.. branches have branches lol.. so need alot of space between branches so they can fully spread out in flower.. youll be fine if not id imagine.. but eh.. cant hurt... beats having to stuff leaves under lower budsites all the time lol

Blingbush

Blingbush

You are good.. my only recommendation is.. if you havent already.. try to tie some branches to bend outwards a bit..
I notice when plants flower.. branches have branches lol.. so need alot of space between branches so they can fully spread out in flower.. youll be fine if not id imagine.. but eh.. cant hurt... beats having to stuff leaves under lower budsites all the time lol
Ok jam I'll tie down so they have more room thanks for the advice I'll post pics when complete

Top Bottom