White widow leaves turning yellow

• Thread starter Robbo13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Robbo13

Hi guys, hoping someone may recognise these symptoms and be able to help. All has been well throughout the grow both veg and now flowering. Up until about two weeks ago. I added molasses and coconut water to my nutrients mix. Which seems to be the catalyst of the issues. I made up 25 litres and added 2 litres of coconut water and approx 100grams of dissolved molasses. I have no idea if it’s too much but the leaves are obviously not happy. The overall condition of the plants is good, the buds are putting on weight and getting frostier as each week passes. PH levels are 6.3, nutrient mix is fine at 1.4 on my EC metre. Air temps are fine, air circulation is fine. Scratching my head. Appreciate any thoughts.

White widow leaves turning yellow
White widow leaves turning yellow 2
White widow leaves turning yellow 3
White widow leaves turning yellow 4
White widow leaves turning yellow 5
White widow leaves turning yellow 6
N

nicolajanjak

yop

nutrient lockout ..

dont know about coconut water . never used it. could be the cause idk

but your medium must be pretty hot ... if you check the runoff EC i bet it will be high .. because leaves are dark green and even a bit clawing ( nutrient overdose)

at the first look it strongly reminded me calcium deficency .. interveinal rust .. but im not sure

what is sure is that the ph in the medium must be out of range .. could also be the cause of the lockout ( salt accumulation bring the ph down)

check the runoff bro

m8ty

m8ty

It looks like rust fungus, are you bringing outside air into your grow room? Just curious why did you feed coconut water and mollases??

Top Bottom