White widow leaves with orangish/yellow spotting. Help!

• Thread starter Widowworld
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Widowworld

Widowworld

White widow leaves with orangishyellow spotting  help
F
White widow leaves with orangishyellow spotting  help 2
White widow leaves with orangishyellow spotting  help 3
r
Hi all. So this is my second grow. 6 on the table and 10 sprouted in a closet. 3 out of 6 of the plants on the table have yellowing of their leaves but not the others. They all have the same dirt, PH, light, humidity, temp, nutrients, etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

WM

Widowworld

Widowworld

View attachment 1056829FView attachment 1056830View attachment 1056831r
Hi all. So this is my second grow. 6 on the table and 10 sprouted in a closet. 3 out of 6 of the plants on the table have yellowing of their leaves but not the others. They all have the same dirt, PH, light, humidity, temp, nutrients, etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

WM
BTW the coloration goes all the way through the leaves but they don’t feel brittle. I scoped with a 30 power loupe and saw no sign of bugs.

Dino70

Dino70

BTW the coloration goes all the way through the leaves but they don’t feel brittle. I scoped with a 30 power loupe and saw no sign of bugs.
Do you have a fan blowing on the canopy looks like rust spots but I'm not a professional it looks like same thing that happened to me on my last grow when I hand a wall fan burn out. If there's know other reason try that another thing they don't like been crowded. Good luck on the grow.

Widowworld

Widowworld

Do you have a fan blowing on the canopy looks like rust spots but I'm not a professional it looks like same thing that happened to me on my last grow when I hand a wall fan burn out. If there's know other reason try that another thing they don't like been crowded. Good luck on the grow.
Thank you Dino70. The entire room is ventilated 24 hours a day and vents to the exterior. The room is its own sealed bubble within the house.

Dino70

Dino70

Thank you Dino70. The entire room is ventilated 24 hours a day and vents to the exterior. The room is its own sealed bubble within the house.
They need wind can seal up room ventilation is not wind they need a little breeze and move ment.

Widowworld

Widowworld

They need wind can seal up room ventilation is not wind they need a little breeze and move ment.
Let me clarify. I have a pretty large bathroom vent fan that pulls from the rest of the house and exhausts outside. There are also 6 fan lights running. I’d say the room air turns over fully about every 10-15 minutes.

Dino70

Dino70

They need to be a wall fan that move back and forth I know it's hard to achieve that in a closet grow like that but wind also works on humidity even if there is vents intake air is not the same as movement oh one more thing how many times have you done a run

Dino70

Dino70

They need to be a wall fan that move back and forth I know it's hard to achieve that in a closet grow like that but wind also works on humidity even if there is vents intake air is not the same as movement oh one more thing how many times have you done a run
Has this happened in the past.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Likely a calcium issue but need pictures in daylight;

This is the information you need to fill in with particulars:

"They all have the same dirt, PH, light, humidity, temp, nutrients, etc."

Widowworld

Widowworld

Let me clarify. I have a pretty large bathroom vent fan that pulls from the rest of the house and exhausts outside. There are also 6 fan lights running. I’d say the room air turns over fully about every 10-15 minutes.
So I did rearrange the fan so the plant leaves move. This is my first grow under this arrangement. Details are RH hangs between 50-60%, temp stays constant at 69, PH is at 6%, fert is Advanced Nutrients grow micro bloom PH perfect, soil is Miracle Grow potting mix, lighting is 3 fairly inexpensive 3000k LED, and all plants were germed in soil. Pots are 5 gal fabric.

JonBongJovi

JonBongJovi

Looks like a calcium deficiency but would need more info on the grow.....medium, nutrients used and how often, and so on.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Calcium deficiency from lockout; your pH is too low, use 6.5 in soil for best results, good luck!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Also I wouldn't be feeding that Miracle Grow soil nutes yet, it's too fresh and it has nutrients in it already I would hold off on all newts for a while

Make sure you're getting substantial run off every third watering at the very least and start checking the runoff pH and PPM to know what your soil is doing

Widowworld

Widowworld

Thank you for all of your input. I’ll soil test today to see what the Ph reads.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you for all of your input. I’ll soil test today to see what the Ph reads.
& ppm, recommend buying a cheap meter if you don't already have one

I check my PPM probably 25 to 1 over checking the pH in my soil grows

Widowworld

Widowworld

& ppm, recommend buying a cheap meter if you don't already have one

I check my PPM probably 25 to 1 over checking the pH in my soil grows
I’ve been using RO water with the nutes which has 30 ppm. I’m assuming that you mean total disolved solids. I do need a quick ph meter because the soil slurry testing is annoying.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’ve been using RO water with the nutes which has 30 ppm. I’m assuming that you mean total disolved solids. I do need a quick ph meter because the soil slurry testing is annoying.
I mean PPM, although some prefer EC, but your free to call it TDS if you prefer; regardless pick one and start measuring it for best results, good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom