White Widow + LR2xAK47 Autos

• Thread starter illdasykmindid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

Whatup farmers. :dance I already have a grow going but I decided to throw some autos into the mix. My veg tent had some space so I figured what the hell. The 2 plants that are growing are Lowryder#2x AK47 and a Lowlife White Widow. This will be the 3rd time I have grown the LR2xAK47 and the second time for the Lowlife White Widow. Throughout this grow I will throw some older pics to show my past success' and failures.
The first time I grew out the Lowlife WW it did not bloom. It didn't auto and it didn't bloom when put into 12/12, it is the first time I have ever seen a plant show sex but not flower. It was very weird. I am hoping for success now or else it was just a big ol waste of money.
Each plant is in a .8g air pot and they are in Sunshine mix #4 amended with EWC and Happy Frog 5-5-5 all purpose fertilizer. They get watered every 2 to 3 days depending on their weight. They have just started being feed Botanicare Pure Blend Grow at a rate of 2ml/g. Once they show sex I will switch to Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil/Coco.
So pull up a chair and enjoy the ride. :character0053:

Pic1 &2- LR2XAK47
Pic3 &4- Lowlife WW
Pic5- My veg tent :winking0067:

White widow  lr2xak47 autos
White widow  lr2xak47 autos 2
White widow  lr2xak47 autos 3
White widow  lr2xak47 autos 4
White widow  lr2xak47 autos 5
HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Nice grow! Thanks for sharing!

How do you like those air pots?

Cheers!

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

Nice grow! Thanks for sharing!

How do you like those air pots?

Cheers!

Thanks Hydro. I love the air pots. It can be a pain in the butt to water because water shoots out the holes but I have never seen a better less tangled root ball.
:banana1sv6:

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

Just wanted to show off some past successes with the LR2xAK47. Enjoy
:cool0019:

IMG 3353
IMG 3356
IMG 3360
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
Houston we have a problem. I keep having the same issues with this tent. I am starting to wonder if it is an air circulation, oxygen, or heat issue. The leaves seem to be yellowing and they look and feel like they are dry but not drying. The new growth is nice and green but then it goes to hell in a heartbeat, so I fixed all the issues by adding a fan that will bring fresh air from outside the tent. The AK has started to bud and she will start to be fed Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil/Coco at a rate of 5ml/g. Hopefully by my next update things will have been fixed :pimp:
Pic1- LR2xAK47
Pic2- WW

IMG 3608
IMG 3609
greenfrond

greenfrond

gorgeous plants.

sweet to see those air pots in use. read about them, but never tried them. do you find they really make much of a difference?

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

gorgeous plants.

sweet to see those air pots in use. read about them, but never tried them. do you find they really make much of a difference?

Thanks for stopping by. :winking0067: This is the first time I have flowered plants in these pots but so far they have done a great job during veg.

illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
Things are looking up. :cool0010: It seems that I had a high ph issue with my Sunshine mix #4. I should of known to stick with coco. I won't make that mistake again. I started feeding the AK47 10ml/g of Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil/Coco every other day and she seems to be responding well to it. I will probably bump up the dosage to 15ml/g this week. Lastly I lightly supercropped the top and tied it down. I wanted a little more light coverage on the lower part of the plants.

The WW is getting fed 7ml/g of Botanicare Pure Blend Grow but it looks like this plant is going to start to flower so I will switch once I see some more hairs. She also has been lst'd for some better lower growth.
Enjoy the pics :cool0019:
Pic1- AK47
Pic2- AK47
Pic3- WW
Pic4- WW

IMG 3827
IMG 3828
IMG 3825
IMG 3826
illdasykmindid

illdasykmindid

UPDATE:
Yeah yeah yeah yeah, my first post on the new site.
This going to be a good update. Both plants are flowering strong. Yeah I said it BOTH. The WW is budding and she is going to be a beauty.

The Lowlife WW is in a 3 gallon pot with 100% coco. The coco is amended with 4 Tbsp/g of Happy Frog All Purpose 5-5-5 fert and a 1 inch layering of EWC. She was plain watered for 2 weeks and then started receiving 10ml/g of Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom Soil/Coco. The dosage will go up when I believe it is necessary.

Nothing new to report on the AK47. Just going through the motions.

First 3 pics are the WW and the rest are the AK47. Enjoy!

IMG 3863
IMG 3864
IMG 3865
IMG 3860
IMG 3861
IMG 3862
Top Bottom