White widow Nirvana White castle Nirvana

• Thread starter nuker1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nuker1

Hi, my associates and me have an indoor closet grow right now and we have a White widow feminised and White castle feminised Nirvana,along with a haze bagseed and cough bagseed.Anyways I was wondering if anyone has grown these Nirvana strains and if white widiow even compares to the greenhouse white widow? I have read before that Nirvana's strains are mainly back crossed with a skunk.I myself am a big fan of skunk but am not sure if i should be stoked about the genetics i purchased?thank you for reading my thread.

R

rockson21

i've grown out nirvana's widow. it's good smoke, but nothing to write home about. i would sooner try something new than run it again. also, now that i know better, i don't think i would ever order any of their genetics again. my understanding is that they're like the "store brand" or "generic" version of strains. copies of copies. No thanks.

that being said, if grown well, the nug will be far better than what's around here in NM.

R

rockson21

snapped a pic for you, enlarge for a better look, the shrink makes it look funny. this is still curing. keeps getting better.

Widow1
N

nuker1

Wow really, that's disappointing.What other websites should we try for genetics?That picture is mouth watering!Thank you for you're advice and for you're time.I would have taken some pics ,but we don't have a good camera.Sadly, this is a budget grow we can't afford to give these ladies everything they deserve.We give them love and the essentials.That's all we have for now.Thank you once again.

Melvan

Melvan

I would be a little more worried about that bagseed. When you grow seeds from a bag you run a massive risk of getting hermied plants, because 9 times out of 10 the weed in the bag was from a hermied plant. I wouldn't have put my feminized girls anywhere near that bagseed. I would have done them in different grows.

Attitude Seed Bank should be the first place you go to hunt for seed. But before you buy you should take the time to look for grow journals on the strain, not just here, but on the millions of other forums out there too.

B

Bearsfather

I've had good luck with Nirvana's White Widow. I have thought the high was very good. An associate of mine said the same thing to me about the product. I'm trying new lines now, Blackjack, Aurora Indica, Blackberry, all under CFLs. Their shipments are very discreet, and their prices are resonable (I'm not spending 10-20 dollars for a seed.) The White Widow I have now is a very good smoke! The buds are about the size of a lighter, swelling, very close to harvest.

B

Bearsfather

I've always wondered how many people ask about the genetics when buying a bag...???

Melvan

Melvan

On the street, almost never. But if you're buying for med. reasons, always.

N

nuker1

Actually its the bagseed plants Haze and Cough that are doing way better than the nirvana ladies.The nirvana ladies don't seem to be as vigorous as the Haze and Cough.Maybe its the Sativa genes.

Top Bottom