White Widow Non Auto , Flowering In Veg On 18/6?

• Thread starter Mickygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mickygreen

Mickygreen

Hello, I sproTed 1x white widow & 2x sour d, all three in a scrog under a dimmable 600 hps, coco/perlite,gh 3part, tap water EC 0.5, watering everyday with nuts in 10litres , 7ml 7ml 7ml like the bottles say and I get a EC of 1.1 ' this seems a little low I think? Anyway to the point, I'm 36days from 1st of leaves ' plants have been topped & supercropped.

I started noticing heavy pre-floweeing around 5days ago but just thought it was normal as a friend sat 'because it's a greenhouse WW , it a steady strain with good genetics ' it's just telling you to flower?

I don't think this is heavy pretty flower , looks more like 10/20 days after the flip to 12/12?
White widow non auto  flowering in veg on 186
White widow non auto  flowering in veg on 186 2
White widow non auto  flowering in veg on 186 3

Any ideas? Maybe had a acid entail AUTO in the 5 pack of gh white widows maybe??

iKharon

iKharon

Hello, I sproTed 1x white widow & 2x sour d, all three in a scrog under a dimmable 600 hps, coco/perlite,gh 3part, tap water EC 0.5, watering everyday with nuts in 10litres , 7ml 7ml 7ml like the bottles say and I get a EC of 1.1 ' this seems a little low I think? Anyway to the point, I'm 36days from 1st of leaves ' plants have been topped & supercropped.

I started noticing heavy pre-floweeing around 5days ago but just thought it was normal as a friend sat 'because it's a greenhouse WW , it a steady strain with good genetics ' it's just telling you to flower?

I don't think this is heavy pretty flower , looks more like 10/20 days after the flip to 12/12?View attachment 687878 View attachment 687879 View attachment 687880
Any ideas? Maybe had a acid entail AUTO in the 5 pack of gh white widows maybe??
Must've been an auto dropped in. 18/6 is gunna cause that.. as autos ignore photoperiod, this is indicative of being an auto, because you're right, it looks like a week into flower

Mickygreen

Mickygreen

Must've been an auto dropped in. 18/6 is gunna cause that.. as autos ignore photoperiod, this is indicative of being an auto, because you're right, it looks like a week into flower
It's messed up my grow now' I have 2 other plants in there that are femz and not autos, should I just hope for the best on 12/12 as far as yeI'll?

The thing is ,I've topped & supercropped the ship out of her and from what I know of autos that do not like that and it would if stunted her at the very least no?
She is 3times as wide as the other 2 non! Autos so I'm confused here a little about what's going on?

I'm in hope that' 5&1/2 weeks under 600hps duel spectrum running 18/6 then throwing the tent into 12/12 will still yield good from the white widow because she is a big girl for 5 weeks I think?

For the sake of the 2 sour d ' I have gone 12/12 letting them sleep from 4pm yesterday until 7pm tonight where that will start the 12hour light cycle?

I HAVE TO THINK OF THE OTHER 2 BABY'S LOL
This picture is from 3 days ago
The 2 after ate from 24th ours dark period before 12/12 cycle
2017 04 03 190704
20170406 103901
20170406 103901

QUOTE; shit happens!

20170406 103856
Last edited:
iKharon

iKharon

Dude, just run shit the way you would normally.. autos ignore photoperiod, just let it do its thing, won't hurt nothin. If anything, you'll have some herb a month early to sample before the rest finish up

Latest posts

Top Bottom