Wanted White widow seeds

• Thread starter KYSEAN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Le_Roy

This is my first grow ever and I'm growing WW photos from seedsman. They are growing like crazy.

20230414 172521
20230414 172539
V

Vanthcity

This is my first grow ever and I'm growing WW photos from seedsman. They are growing like crazy.
Hi As I know seedsman is distributor, but who is the producer of the seeds do you know? I regularly order the Dutch Passion seeds from herbies, their white widow is giving better results then others, and herbies seems to store them good

K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

Another vote for Seedsman..and they're freebies (3 pack fem). He's been known by most to have a decent White Widow...but if you want the real oldschool type..look up beanhoarders white widow phenotypes.. you can also go with greenhouse seeds..

the seedsman White Widow are very homogenous. they appear indica dom..nice branchy growth. these seedlings look like le roys...
20230409 083632
20230410 104849
20230428 142151
20230428 142200

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Thanks man this is exactly what I was thinking. With that being said I know joey bea on hemp depot has old Stuff that may be worth sifting through
Joey Weed is who you want to buy the old/original genetics of White Widow from. His genetics came from Greenhouse Pre2000 when Greenhouse was still great.
I ordered 2 packs of his Pre2000 AK47 March 29, and got the seeds April 17th, and had zero issues with Customs.

IMHO Joey Weed has the best WW, and AK47 genetics available anywhere. His C99, is also top notch. Hemp Depot is a really good, and honest vendor. Im going to order some WW very soon, and also more of the AK47, and C99.

Pre2000 AK47 is devastating.

G

Greenny

herbies usa express has a decent white widow strain. they ship soooo fast
It was first time I ordered with herbies express, and it was well-packed and fast as you said, I was worried about the signature but the package was left in the mailbox without any id or signature required, my WW is elegant lady now lol

Last edited:
V

Vanthcity

Ive ordered WW at herbies seeds co, good seeds from breeder I knew. but I would be better to order from their USA express office. possible the ore would make it faster
SO herbies right, I used to work with them years ago when Uncle herbi was alive, so glad to hear they still rock, gonna check it out

Top Bottom