White Widow - Week 5

• Thread starter darookie2000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

darookie2000

Here are a few shots of my white widow at 5 weeks. She is part of my first grow, though I didn't have room to flower her out at the same time as all of the others, so she's got almost an extra 8 weeks of veg on the others, plus I used Bio Canna instead of the cutting edge nutes I was using for the other part of the run.

She's about 5 feet now, growing under a 600W HPS in a 5 gal rose bucket with mostly promix HP, though she started in Canna Bio Terra (too many gnat issues, so I switched off the bio terra).

Enjoy :)

White widow   week 5
White widow   week 5 2
White widow   week 5 3
D

darookie2000

5 feet under a 600 huh? Who's WW is that?

Haha, yeah, I had a little too much veg time. I trimmed all of the popcorn off the bottom for the first few weeks of flower, so it's all lit pretty well. It's basically a tree, and the magnum hood is so cool, that the tops are growing an inch from it with no problems.

I'm not actually sure who the ww came from, I picked it up in SF and it didn't have a breeder pack. I actually bought it as a tester ($35 for a 10 pack), since I had never grown anything before - I was maybe a week or two into vegging my first clone, and this was one of 3 seedlings to survive my crappy germination technique, which has since been improved (for seeds, hands down, jiffy plugs were soooo much better than rapid rooters, rooters tend to stay way too wet IMO - I got 11/11 germed with jiffy plugs, though the seeds may have been a bit newer).

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking good there darookie.....Nice job on your grow brotha....dlj:rastadancing:

D

darookie2000

Thanks, here's a full shot from a few minutes ago.

Ahh, what the heck, here's a bunch more :)

DSCN1453
DSCN1454
DSCN1455
DSCN1456
DSCN1457
DSCN1458
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whoa... Beautiful cola shots!!! I'm growing WW for the first time and was wondering what she likes for food during veg vs. flower?

D

darookie2000

Whoa... Beautiful cola shots!!! I'm growing WW for the first time and was wondering what she likes for food during veg vs. flower?

Thanks :) Well, she's super sensitive, so I'm using Bio canna. No burn at all with it. She's also known to be a magnesium hog. I've been feeding vermi T too, which has been working very well.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Amazing work bro! Btw, thx for the response and help too...

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

Damn man nice looking buds. WW's def a fun smoke,i have a WWxHaze in veg right now, cant wait to flower her.

D

darookie2000

Damn man nice looking buds. WW's def a fun smoke,i have a WWxHaze in veg right now, cant wait to flower her.

Thanks, I've definitely enjoyed the widow I've had in the past, I tried some last night and was absolutely wrecked. WWxHaze could be a huge plant, lol, is it a haze dom or widow?

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

Not too sure man the leaves r looking more WW but i haven't smoked it yet. My boy who gave it to me says its one of his all time favortite smokes. Just waiting to make a mom of it because from the looks of it im gonna want to keep it around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom