White Widow Week6

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

so here are some pics of my White Widow from Cere's Seeds it is currently in week 6 of flower....she's goin 10weeks. :)
already frosty as fuck ...cant wait till week 10 then the 48hrs of darkness too..man!!!

PB170065.JPG
PB170066.JPG
PB170067.JPG
PB170068.JPG
PB170070.JPG
PB170071.JPG

thanks for lookin...
kEs

K

kes5480

forgot some....
PB170063.JPG
PB170060.JPG
PB170059.JPG
PB170057.JPG
PB170056.JPG
PB170053.JPG

remember this is week 6 and im takin this girl to 10 weeks!!!:banana1sv6:

K

kes5480

anyone ever do that 48 hrs of darkness b4 the chop-chop? Does it even do anything?? just wonderin.
thanks
keS

audius

audius

looking good bro. def a different pheno than what i got going. personally i dont do the 2 day trick, sounds kinda funny to me. the sun doesnt go away for 2 days does it? mabee in alaska. but you c where im going with this. bro just wait . the ww puts off the frostys. allmost looks like a powdered doughnut hole.

K

kes5480

yea she wasnt the healthiest goin into flower but i needed it out of the veg closet and i couldnt just throw it away. this pheno usually puts out bigger buds, but like i said it wasnt 100% healthy. She's def very frosty now and these pics dont show all the trics as u all kno( a pic doesnt do justice for the plant) it looks much frostier in person. its ceres seeds white widow btw.
peace
keS

audius

audius

bro you said it. i cant get my camera to do what i want. i will say this. as of right now ww is my most strongest strain. though hat might be changing soon. got the sour jokers to test in a few days. & the starbud flowering. i think mine came from serious seeds though i really dont know for sure. i got em as clones on a trade . whats she smell like? mines smelles like 3 week old puetread dead skunk.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking very good bro she looks nice and frosty for 6 weeks can't wait to see her at 10!

K

kes5480

bro you said it. i cant get my camera to do what i want. i will say this. as of right now ww is my most strongest strain. though hat might be changing soon. got the sour jokers to test in a few days. & the starbud flowering. i think mine came from serious seeds though i really dont know for sure. i got em as clones on a trade . whats she smell like? mines smelles like 3 week old puetread dead skunk.

mine is hard 2 describe...its kinda like a piney lemony very pungent smell. not really a strong smeller unless u get right up on it and touch it, then it smells good, very good! i usually keep the widow for myself and dont get rid of any.lol i love it and i will always have atleast one widow if flower at all times.

MitchyNugs whats up bro, thanks for stoopin by brotha!!

ill update when im about to harvest.
KEs

dre8791

dre8791

so here are some pics of my White Widow from Cere's Seeds it is currently in week 6 of flower....she's goin 10weeks. :)
already frosty as fuck ...cant wait till week 10 then the 48hrs of darkness too..man!!!

PB170065.JPG
PB170066.JPG
PB170067.JPG
PB170068.JPG
PB170070.JPG
PB170071.JPG

thanks for lookin...
kEs
Them shits look so fucking good.

Top Bottom