White Widow will not flower!

• Thread starter masterscrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masterscrog

masterscrog

Week 10 flower, started over last week gave them 36 hours day trying to induce flowers. Plant is old enough nodes flowers site stacking. Will they finish or has anyone had this happen to them?

White widow will not flower
White widow will not flower 2
White widow will not flower 3
White widow will not flower 4
White widow will not flower 5
White widow will not flower 6
White widow will not flower 7
White widow will not flower 8
White widow will not flower 9
White widow will not flower 10
Natural

Natural

I'm confused...week 10 from seed and you just flipped to 12/12 last week??...and what is 36 hours day??

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
What he said^^^^^^

I remember we used to do a 10/14 light cycle to finish White Widow back in the day...but was a process

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

Looks more like a week into flower... Generally the days are shortened to induce flower.

masterscrog

masterscrog

My bad 36 hour dark period. Yes, I started transition on 5-18-13 12/12 cycle did this until last week which puts them at 10 week flower ,but they never started until now after the dark cycle they have shown improvement with more signs. I guess this is week one again after doing the 36 hours of dark. Ran out of ideas so went for it after reading around about 10/14 and 24-40 hour dark flower induce. I have earlier picks in the photo forum White widow first generation. Please give your feedback if you think they will finish.

Natural

Natural

white widow seems to be an exception when running dark hours and getting results and I have no experience there..but I would think at the most you would only want to drop down to 10 hours light and 14 dark like Tex said. If you started on may18..that would be closer to 13 weeks flower. when you fool with longer dark cycles each long night is considered 1 day for each dark cycle..maybe that is how you come up with 10 weeks?
Are you sure your timer is working properly and no light leaks? Shit is weird..I've heard of shorter days to no light at the end for WW.. but never to induce. I'd be pissed as hell to go that long and see lil trigger happenin. Hopeful some more WW experts will chime in for ya.

masterscrog

masterscrog

I took out two weeks for transition ,but the transition never really happened just grows put out two hairs to the node. checked the light multipal times all zipped up standing inside can't see hand in face. I also go out for every timer just to make sure they switch. I know within two week if they don't start putting on some weight they will be sent outside to fend for there self. Forgot they are on a 11/13 cycle now will walk it down to 10/14 over next week.

EVOKE

EVOKE

sometimes if there is too much nitrogen in the soil that could cause a problem....

masterscrog

masterscrog

Thanks, no light leak nitrogen was high I believe I fed with verde all threw veg. I have stopped using so much during veg only every other or so. I did water heavy prior to the dark period running three plus gal. per plant thinking I might of over done it. I have checked my ppm until last one it went out loopy on me. It was 1200 ppm the soil was very high 4000 prior to flush when I transplanted into larger buckets I believe I have corrected all this just don't know if it will flower properly

EVOKE

EVOKE

jus my thoughts....if it is correctable could it hermi or weak'n the potency....

springer20

springer20

are you a uk grower?? i am and get this every now and then in august

most uk growers dont use AC and in summer temps are too high for flowering for some strains

ive just done a room of 40 plants and about 6 did this this year, the rest of the year i never see it

bin them, they are a waste of your time and wont produce anything and start again, its getting cooler now so you wont have the same problems

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Thanks, no light leak nitrogen was high I believe I fed with verde all threw veg. I have stopped using so much during veg only every other or so. I did water heavy prior to the dark period running three plus gal. per plant thinking I might of over done it. I have checked my ppm until last one it went out loopy on me. It was 1200 ppm the soil was very high 4000 prior to flush when I transplanted into larger buckets I believe I have corrected all this just don't know if it will flower properly

dude, you still trying to mess with those plants ?
just post it cannabis infirmary and get the same answers .

soserthc1

soserthc1

I would of tossed them plants after two weeks with no flowering jmho - i had a mystery strain once that didn't start flowering for awhile and then looked funny in flower , tons of leaves at flower sights for a month , figured it was a Ecuadorian sativa and was not waiting 14-16 weeks

Top Bottom