White Widow X Big Bud Strains Have All Turned Hermie !!

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northernpop

Northernpop

Hey guys,

My white widow x big bud strains have all turned hermie !! Nightmare. Just one week off flip, so god knows what pissed them off. I've heard this strain hermies though. Had anyone else had experience with this strain? I've been a professional gardener for over 30 years, and can't think of anything I may have/have not done to cause this.

I'm gutted, and six weeks behind. Never mind, better jump onto seedsman and get picking !!

Peace out !!

Northernpop

Northernpop

Hi guys,

Yes, in my standard organic soil mix. Lovely lush green plants too.

I must have cocked up somewhere, but can't think of any way I've shocked them this much.

My temps do get up to high 80's but all my previous strains (Northern lights, fruity chronic juice, kush, cheese, choc skunk etc....) have coped fine.

Peace out !!

G gnome

G gnome

Thanks for deleting my legitimate response.

How welcoming.

What u wrote made no sense. Ur being a smartass

And u still haven't answered my original question. So i ask again, how does what hes growing in make a difference?

Srenots

Srenots

Hi guys,

I must have cocked up somewhere, but can't think of any way I've shocked them this much.

My temps do get up to high 80's but all my previous strains (Northern lights, fruity chronic juice, kush, cheese, choc skunk etc....) have coped fine.

Peace out !!
it was probably just genetic bro...

Northernpop

Northernpop

Yeah, think so srenots. I've heard this strain can do this though, but no experience before now.

Never mind. Looking forward to choosing my next Seeds !!

Happy growing !!

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Hi guys,

Peace out !!
You did nothing. I've never seen a bean of those finish and so many people grab a couple cause they're cheap. I recommend bodhi or csi, all of my bodhi seed experience has been good and he's got more keepers in my gardens than anyone else right now. With csi, you'll get a herm or two potentially, they're feminized, but you're likely to get nice expressions and fine genetics. I've found quality representations of the strains in his s1s and crosses and theyre always fun to phenohunt.

Northernpop

Northernpop

Well I only grow 4 plants in scrog at a time (small space), so I picked these to save me trips to the 'weed store' between grows !! The irony, Lol.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Well I only grow 4 plants in scrog at a time (small space), so I picked these to save me trips to the 'weed store' between grows !! The irony, Lol.
You gotta get on clones for that operation. Do a quick hunt style sog and then use your keepers on your nets. I don't think i would ever net up or extensively work a seed plant, especially feminized. I've seen just about every company and breeder throw herms regularly. It is not uncommon at all.

Northernpop

Northernpop

Hey guys, sweet result. Seedsman are letting me pick any 5 of their seedsman seeds for instant free dispatch. That's despite popping being no no in uk.

Happy gardener !!

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Hey guys, sweet result. Seedsman are letting me pick any 5 of their seedsman seeds for instant free dispatch. That's despite popping being no no in uk.

Happy gardener !!
I Think seedsman has a signature strain or two i just can't remember. Point is, you should be able to find something reliable and worthwhile and i recommend you check out what they're known for kind of situation and grab that. Almost every breeder or company has some amount of strains they're known for.

Northernpop

Northernpop

Well I can pick any 5, but, being British, I won't take the pi**.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, but I want to reply to seedsman in next hour. I've always fancied NL5 x something?????

Happy growing !!

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Looked and looked and looked and decided i would probably get the African buzz or the early durban myself. If i needed the harvest id probably go white widow or something cause you can't really screw that up and i know I've seen cuts of their ww somewhere. I say grab whatever tickles your fancy.

G gnome

G gnome

Looked and looked and looked and decided i would probably get the African buzz or the early durban myself. If i needed the harvest id probably go white widow or something cause you can't really screw that up and i know I've seen cuts of their ww somewhere. I say grab whatever tickles your fancy.

He might be a lil gun shy w a ww x....considering thats what just hermed on em haha

Northernpop

Northernpop

Lol, No autos for my scrog please hahaha !! It's gonna be C99 x Blueberry Fast. It's a little light yielding compared to some, but it should scrog great !! I'll go for that !!

Cheers guys, much appreciated!!

Top Bottom