white widow

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Would like to get some feed back on this strain. i grew it out once and all though it was a great producer for me, i really though the high was over rated. The smell was outstanding and my patients loved it but me personally did not think the high was long or couch lockable. So i was giving it to my patients and smoking my gdp and master kush. well i was almost out of the widow last night and kinda though my tolerence was increasing on the master kush. So i rolled a nice fat widow and got blasted. well back to kush tonight till harvest of my burmess and mango are done getting close to harvest and i am getting excited. Vacation for 5-6 days next week will suck as i will be worried about my plants with my 20 year old in charge oh well,,,,

audius

audius

i love it. been growing it for 2yrs now. strong over powering skunk smell & head high. it seems to me the longer you cure it the better it gets.i have been told that it was kinda out dated hybird but fuck it. i still like it. its also a very easy hybird to grow,not to fussy, heavy feeder, & good yeilder.if i ever start breeding it will be a conerstone of the project.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I got a cut from some guy who I didn't know too well but mine wasn't anything special. It yielded well but when you consider that it takes 2 to 3 weeks longer than a 60 day it doesn't yield that well!

soserthc1

soserthc1

had great bag appeal but in the begining it did not give me the indica high , i was lookin for after it cured it did get stronger, not something you wanna breed with imho yielded 161 grams in 5 gal bucket at 56 days .........

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

had great bag appeal but in the begining it did not give me the indica high , i was lookin for after it cured it did get stronger, not something you wanna breed with imho yielded 161 grams in 5 gal bucket at 56 days .........

What kinda light did u use? and was it soil or hydro?

soserthc1

soserthc1

i love it. been growing it for 2yrs now. strong over powering skunk smebut ll & head high. it seems to me the longer you cure it the better it gets.i have been told that it was kinda out dated hybird but fuck it. i still like it. its also a very easy hybird to grow,not to fussy, heavy feeder, & good yeilder.if i ever start breeding it will be a conerstone of the project.
I have used it in my first cross but only because it was my only male pollen
I got a cut from some guy who I didn't know too well but mine wasn't anything special. It yielded well but when you consider that it takes 2 to 3 weeks longer than a 60 day it doesn't yield that well!
agreed
on second though it was closer to 63-70 days
did you use an Hps bulb through the entire grow? do you do that often? trying to get some ideas for my project. Would you consider it a good strain for a novice
i used a 150 watt hps for early veg - then switched to 600 hps but i didn't have t'5 at the time, and yes it is a very easy strain for beginners but i was always very good with flowers even before i discovered growing these beautiful plants

Jon808Burn

Jon808Burn

I have used it in my first cross but only because it was my only male pollen
agreed
on second though it was closer to 63-70 days
i used a 150 watt hps for early veg - then switched to 600 hps but i didn't have t'5 at the time, and yes it is a very easy strain for beginners but i was always very good with flowers even before i discovered growing these beautiful plants
you mentioned t'5s would you consider those a better light for veg?

soserthc1

soserthc1

yea t'5 are what you wanna use to veg or t'8 especially if young keep close to light as possible unless you want your plants to stretch , then after they are between 16-24" high flip them into your hps cutting light to 12 on 12 off ... and may i suggest getting a book jose cortaverez - the bible or something simular - actually mediman just put out a really simple grow book for beginners but its a little dif then most growing style on this board but must work well for him .... he also has article's in skunk mag .. hope this helps peace soser

Jon808Burn

Jon808Burn

hmm ok so how many t'5s would you suggest in a 3x3 room. Thanks for the book tip, i did buy a book that was apparently oaksterdam university which i think is now closed, its very helpful but didn't really help me with specifics

Latest posts

Top Bottom