White Widows Grow Journal

• Thread starter tomiland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Very clean setup, me likey! Think your overfeeding just slightly? The tips look yellow, and doesn't look like heat stress to me...

Nice run, keep it up
Defo too much nutes there bro but for a 1st timer im kind of impressed if he's done all that by him self just from a little reading and study from the net this guy is guna be putting out some fire in the very near future with a little dialing in he's guna nail it :)

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

View attachment 584740 New grow: 6x Ghost Train Haze from Rare Dankness, 2x Brooklyn Mango by Dr. Underground, 3x Blueberry by Dutch Passion, 4x Chocolate covered strawberry and 4x Mint Chocolate Chip by Exotic Genetics
GoodGawd! Look @ that line up! My goodness! Pull up a chair?!?! Nope! Pulling up a complete living room set....Couch locked! This next show is gonna be hook! Luv it!

tomiland

tomiland

Defo too much nutes there bro but for a 1st timer im kind of impressed if he's done all that by him self just from a little reading and study from the net this guy is guna be putting out some fire in the very near future with a little dialing in he's guna nail it :)

I did compost tea with wormcast for most of the grow, and switched to Earth-juice full line for the last month. I heard they are strong and salty, maybe I overdid it I really don't know, I follow that guide for amounts: https://www.420magazine.com/forums/...40-top-nutrient-study-best-produces-most.html

But yeah they started showing yellowing a few days before harvest, so I flushed a lot to make sure. Again this should be fine as I think I did a good at drying/curing, as all my jars are showing 62.

I will alternate with regular water, I doubled my lights so they should do most of the job this time. My dirt is a subcool-like cooked mix so full of nutes already.
Also I noticed my nugs seem brown on the photo?? it's my shitty Nex5 that did that render under the light, if you look into the jars they are nice and green :D
Thanks for commenting! ;)

keiksweat

keiksweat

How
I did compost tea with wormcast for most of the grow, and switched to Earth-juice full line for the last month. I heard they are strong and salty, maybe I overdid it I really don't know, I follow that guide for amounts: https://www.420magazine.com/forums/...40-top-nutrient-study-best-produces-most.html

But yeah they started showing yellowing a few days before harvest, so I flushed a lot to make sure. Again this should be fine as I think I did a good at drying/curing, as all my jars are showing 62.

I will alternate with regular water, I doubled my lights so they should do most of the job this time. My dirt is a subcool-like cooked mix so full of nutes already.
Also I noticed my nugs seem brown on the photo?? it's my shitty Nex5 that did that render under the light, if you look into the jars they are nice and green :D
Thanks for commenting! ;)
Many watts you running them cobs at?49..

Latest posts

Top Bottom