Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
more pic's

later i will put up pic's of the OG X AWW, the Cheese X AWW, and a
Purple Bubblegum,

T

tngreen

damn thats a frosty bitch! looks killer, have loved all the white crosses ive had and that looks like it could be even better.

P

primeform

AWW = aloha white widow? how does this vary from say dutch passions white widow? awsome lookin plant!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
fire as always hazeman,sick work bro

dlovejah

dlovejah

FIRE On the Mountain! Beautiful Work Hazeman.:confused0054:

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i think this yields better and taste better and has more sugar on it, than dutch passions white widow. but you will have to decide for your self that's my opinion .

B

bdawgburner

aloha ww came from aloha seeds circa 98 if I'm not mistaken.

Motarebel

Motarebel

The Aloha seed co did release another version of the AWW but they had lost their original mother clone and that's why peeps seek the 98 AWW. This AWW stock was givin to us by jojo before he passed away.

B

bdawgburner

Looking forward to this. I had crystal locomotive around for a while which was aww x trainwreck and wish I had it back. It didn't produce great, but was stellar smoke.

F

FatMarty

That's damn pretty man.
I like the White just for smoking because it's so smooth and gives that up sort of high for me; but that x AWW looks nasty good.

Pure genius.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Where are the OG x AWW pics at? I really wanna see the OG in this mix.

All the pics I have seen from Hazeman have been beautiful!!! Keep up the good work Hazeman.

T

tree king

hazeman i would love it if you can make some more of these seeds. i want this cross so bad and im sure you wont have any trouble selling these also

Top Bottom