White x Bubba week 4 flower shots!

• Thread starter strainman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Okay I've been here for a while now and its about time I posted some pics up, so here are some shots of one of my White x Bubba keepers, I took her out for her own little photoshoot cuz shes been lookin extra sexy! Props to OGR on this amazing cross...
btw grown in soil-FFOF and nutes-H&G under 1000w xxxls

White bubba
White bubba 2
White bubba 3
O

OG4UanME

that is 1 fine ass bitch!!! your dewing a fine job there strainman. i bet she yeild well for you, your dialed for sure man. thank for the pics, ill be watching.

O

OG4UanME

by the way im considering grabing 1 of those xxxls hoods, i seen em at my hydo shop. my main goal with it is to be able to be only a foot or so from the canopy.and still get the full spread of light cast. does is really work in these ways strain? do ya mind posting
some picks of the light cast and height of hood ?

H

HNIC

by the way im considering grabing 1 of those xxxls hoods, i seen em at my hydo shop. my main goal with it is to be able to be only a foot or so from the canopy.and still get the full spread of light cast. does is really work in these ways strain? do ya mind posting
some picks of the light cast and height of hood ?

Are you running an AC unit? If not, during the colder months it's doable as long as you have an oscilating (sp?) fan within close proximity. Optimum for spreading out light is not going to be 12" though, so just keep that in mind.

*edited to add the word "fan"*

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for checkin her out bros. By the way OG4 I can fully vouch for these things, I'm actually looking to pick up a few more for my new setup.. You get an ill spread and I'm able to keep em inches over the canopy cuz they stay so damn cool! just make sure your sending in cool air and pulling out the hot, If you look at the back light you can see the AC is right there which gets sucked thru all 5 hoods in the room from my fan on the other side...
Heres a pic of some white fire at week 2 under the xxxl's...

White Fire week 2
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the compliments! more pics will be coming soon now that I got the hang of resizing & uploading the images...

W

Worddd

straight killing it strainman, well done bro! she looks very dialed in, beautiful pheno there it seems. raskal did a real nice job on these I think, got three relatively different phenos in early flower now, all nice.

looking forward to some more shots from you

take care
Worddd

O

ograskal

Beautiful plant bro!...Your thumb is very greeen my friend...Excellent job bro!...Hope you enjoy the smoke!...~ogr

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful plant bro!...Your thumb is very greeen my friend...Excellent job bro!...Hope you enjoy the smoke!...~ogr

Thanks OGR thats great to hear coming from you! But u def deserve most of the credit for making these available! just wanna say thanks again bro

that plant is so so frosty ... top notch genetics for sure

Thanks bro, you cant go wrong with OGR!

yeah looking dank man. definitely gonna be some iced out fire

Thanks, cant wait to chop these babys down!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
those are some beautiful plants strain!! Are you getting any bleaching from being so close, i mean even tho its cool doesn't the light still bleach?I just had this prob. didn't affect yield,tho, but then again, who knows..

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks! so far so good burn, havent had any probs...when I first started bringing the lights so close I burnt a few tops but now I have a good feel for how close they can be.
Obviously good air flow thru and under the hoods/above plants is necessary and it also depends on the strain, some can take intense light and heat others cant so its important to get a feel for its needs and experiment a bit..
One things for sure is when I foliar feed I bring those lights up the night before and keep it up for a few days because the shine left on the leaves will intensify the light and cause bleaching and burning...

Latest posts

Top Bottom