• Thread starter strainman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
it looks like it snowed a inch on them . nice job. thc joe
Thanks man, they just keep gettin icier!

Great job Strainman!!! All these ladies seem to be real winners!! Mine are smelling like straight candy in a jar these days...
Good looks TG, yeah sure found some real keepers with these..cant wait till mine are all jarred up :bong-hits:

P

PureSugar

That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen! :inlove

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
nice bro good work looks dank as fook

P

paulwarr41

Bagged me some of those beans to just waiting on stuff to finish up before i pop them.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep Those have mos def been touched by the iceman. haha. I got a white bubba that will be coming down in just a couple of days. Man yours make mine look like shit, well just not as good as yours, still dank tho. Goood Job strainman

saldiado

saldiado

serious dank man...love the leaf curl just fucking covered it frost. wont be suprised if she starts really purpn up for you too

O

OG4UanME

seriously man, u for sure found a gem in that pack!! u definetly got your $'s worth outta that buy. congrats my man hold on tight to her and dont let go! i wuold love to see a full room of this banging shite. i know if i had her, i would already be dreaming up a coulple of mixes with my own personal favs strains. that is after i filled a full room of it 1st tho. your killing it bro looking forward to ur next grow, gl

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wow Looking freakin dank as hell bro! That shit is Iced out and Shining like a light house. I have like 5 of these in week 2 of flower, I really love this strain. If grown organic the taste is really amazing on her.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep Those have mos def been touched by the iceman. haha. I got a white bubba that will be coming down in just a couple of days. Man yours make mine look like shit, well just not as good as yours, still dank tho. Goood Job strainman
Thanks for the compliments, yeah u really cant go wrong with this cross.. I'm sure yours are gonna be killer!

serious dank man...love the leaf curl just fucking covered it frost. wont be suprised if she starts really purpn up for you too
Thanks man, Some of my OG x Bubbas have been slightly turnin purp.. But so far none of these have we'll see what happens...

seriously man, u for sure found a gem in that pack!! u definetly got your $'s worth outta that buy. congrats my man hold on tight to her and dont let go! i wuold love to see a full room of this banging shite. i know if i had her, i would already be dreaming up a coulple of mixes with my own personal favs strains. that is after i filled a full room of it 1st tho. your killing it bro looking forward to ur next grow, gl
Yeah I'ma do my best to keep this lady around for awhile, def x her with something special eventually. Thanks for stopping by bro more pics to come soon..

Wow Looking freakin dank as hell bro! That shit is Iced out and Shining like a light house. I have like 5 of these in week 2 of flower, I really love this strain. If grown organic the taste is really amazing on her.

Thanks JG, and yeah I already know bro the bubble I made from a hermie I found at 4weeks flower was sooo bomb tasted amazing real killer bubba flavor I can only imagine how good this and the others are gonna be when chopped...:pimp:

JH420

JH420

Jaw dropping amount of frost there...you and Raskal both deserve a :anim_19:

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
real nice bro......good grow......she likes that real dirt.........shamus

winta

winta

yea u got a blizzard of trichs on there my dude! lookin like planet krypton :confused0059::icon_cookie::banana:

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

:party0022:Yeah a White Xmas! Congrats, great strain, and perfect grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom