White x Fire B4 Chop...

• Thread starter strainman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a few pics of my white x fire #7 around day 75 coming down 2morrow... She is a super dank and dense yielding OG for sure! Props to OGR once again...

White x fire b4 chop
White x fire b4 chop 2
White x fire b4 chop 3
White x fire b4 chop 4
White x fire b4 chop 5
White x fire b4 chop 6
White x fire b4 chop 7
White x fire b4 chop 8
White x fire b4 chop 9
White x fire b4 chop 10
M

MIZZ ELVIS

Looking killer brother!!! How many seeds did you pop to find that pheno? Also,what medium and nutrient line up did you use and what is your feeding regiment like??? Sorry 4 all the ?'s, I get my jolly's off with the shop talk... Once again, that Sheila is looking great my brother!!!! Enjoy and take care!!!!!!

og dmc

og dmc

you got skills bro. any chance you can give a run down on your soil/nutes.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Nice work on that white fire SM, them girls look dank... I'm germing my last 9 original white fires from the first batch Raskal made. I hope to find a nice keeper to add to the collection.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking killer brother!!! How many seeds did you pop to find that pheno? Also,what medium and nutrient line up did you use and what is your feeding regiment like??? Sorry 4 all the ?'s, I get my jolly's off with the shop talk... Once again, that Sheila is looking great my brother!!!! Enjoy and take care!!!!!!

you got skills bro. any chance you can give a run down on your soil/nutes.
Thanks guys! no prob
I popped 1 pack and found this baby... the medium is simply FFOF nothing added but some great white once maybe twice thru grow, for nutes I'm rocin the H&G line with some hygrozyme here and there... I generally feed once a day and when some plants get super thirsty usually midway thru flower I give em some pure h20 b4 lights out..

nice flowers bro !!!!
Thank u bro!

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work on that white fire SM, them girls look dank... I'm germing my last 9 original white fires from the first batch Raskal made. I hope to find a nice keeper to add to the collection.
Thanks JG, its pretty hard not to find a keeper with these honestly I keep saying my prob isnt finding the keeper its eliminating the others.. Theyre all so damn dank!! I'm sure your gonna find something sick in those last 9 bro!

thanks

Darkplace

Darkplace

looks the absolute answer bro!!!! tasty meds round your sides...:afroweed:

saldiado

saldiado

man you have been killin it left and right. this and that white bubba #4 gotta make for a good day.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Strainman....looking like some fire!!!! Making me wanna flip mine now.

Fred

T

Top genetics

Nice Pics bro I cant wait to get these beans when they become avalible again.... job well done,,,,

JH420

JH420

Ahhh, the White Fire...the one that eludes me all this time, one day she will be mine...congrats it is nice to see her being done by a pro, thanks for the pics and enjoy :joint:

Illmind

Illmind

JH join the I just missed the white fires by a 1/2 second club. I am the president ha.. But na good luck scooping some in the future.

L

luvinlife

very nice pics strainman....looks like its drippin in gooey goodness!

C

CAPO

That's a real nice lookin OG plant!!

Looks like she's putting those White genetics to good use, bro.
I'm pheno hunting through a couple of packs of ROG right now.Would you say more of a skunky fuel pinesol for the Fire? Did the White bring a flavor?

Z

zooted

my three are about to be turned to flowering tomorrow...the stem smells like body odor? is that normal? almost rotten lemons but not quite...any resemblance?

Top Bottom