Whiteberry chop

• Thread starter acidnI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
acidnI

acidnI

I also showed these pics on breedbay but I decided to share a few photos here as well. Smoke report TBA.
000_0697.JPG

000_0698.JPG

000_0690.JPG

000_0689.JPG

Not the best photo's but enjoy!

S

smoketilluchoke

congrats on the harvest

but i gotta say

that plant didnt look nearly ready for harvest
i would have gave it at leaat 3 more weeks

acidnI

acidnI

really...that sucks...means my ounce could of been more. What an idiot. I just freaked out. This is like my tenth grow and she went yellow way eaaaarly in the ball game. I still got 8 WB going so they will get the extra 2-3 weeks. I just rushed her out because of colors, and the bananas she was getting. Thanks for looking and the advice.

S

songbird420

No worries bro, like every strain its all trial n error. a magnifying scope would help tho.

K

kansasgrown

Next time use a 10x magnifying lens, if the trichs look clear keep er going, if the trichs look amber chop er down.

acidnI

acidnI

I stopped a two weeks into flowering. And for some reason I never even got up to full strength. I guess cuz when I veg under CFL there's really no stretch just short and green. If it doesn't look like it needs it im not the type to add it. But thats where I messed up. It was getting N from every feeding just enough to stay a nice deep green but it didn't have alot in "reserve". So when I switched to hps I kept the dosing the same and One week after I stopped all yellow broke loose. The plant went into str8 survival mode sucking the fan leaves dry. About week 6 I dont think there was enough green to even create any photosynthesis so I figured int wouldt put on any more weight. Then I spotted a nana middle week 7. She got killed I couldn't take that risk. Only one out of 9 so I guess I did alrite for my first time doing more then one plant.

Sorry for flapping my gums. I think Im right, what do you think turned it yellow?

J

John Ditchweed

what nutes are you using? could have been getting yellow spots due to a cal/mag problem....... or it could have been a number of things..... what kinda set-up are you running....... stress more then likely caused the nanna's...... hit me up and we will figure out the kinks

D

Dr Duck

I just got some whiteberry x powerplant seeds, in my opinion anything african sativa's touch turn to gold. I think the cross might have been better if it was whiteberry x malawi or whiteberry x jawhi's joy. maybe (whiteberry x powerplant) x malawi.

sorry about the bad luck with the whiteberry man. Maybe better luck next time!

acidnI

acidnI

what nutes are you using? could have been getting yellow spots due to a cal/mag problem....... or it could have been a number of things..... what kinda set-up are you running....... stress more then likely caused the nanna's...... hit me up and we will figure out the kinks
Nothing but Earth juice grow and bloom. In FF ocean forest and perlite. I been keepin it simple but i will bump up my medium and nutes this next grow

Top Bottom