whitebubba

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

heres my Wbubba thread will update accordingly!!!

whitebubba vegging hard !!! shes in a square 5gal dwc bucket !!! dripping 24/7 roots are out the netpot and in the water :) shes gonna take off !!!

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/image-26.jpg

420king-MASSES

oh hell ya im subd i just acquired a cut of this along with a underdawg 1 cant wait to see how yours come out good luck im growing rite along with you

Aligee

Aligee

oh hell ya im subd i just acquired a cut of this along with a underdawg 1 cant wait to see how yours come out good luck im growing rite along with you

whitebubba is some good herb for sure man i gots my plate full o dank oh ya ....just got back from socal with some dank!!! cuts :smiley_joint::heart

winta

winta

ahhh shit my dude! this gonna be tons of fun im curin some white bubba right now straight fire bro! get them clones rooted 4realim rootin some now :giggle

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Bummer not taking cuts last time but hey, you still have beans to pop. I say your golden!

Have fun with her, I really would like to get a pack of these.

TC! :icon_spin:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yo weres the update on this aligee....? How's those ladies doing..? I'm guessing they are trees by now.. should I get ready to travel or what...? Lol

Aligee

Aligee

wsup bro there you are ... been hella busy here thats all ill get at ya asap !!!
W~bubba is vegging away just not as fast as others but shes getting there ... ill have pics soon

Aligee

Aligee

dam vitaimins you know its coming lol!!! bout time you use the keyboard !!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

For sure amigo hope all is well with you and your peeps.! Hit me up and let me know. Hopefully this time the traffic ain't as bad.!llol

Aligee

Aligee

... from what i hear its crazy with the weather lately but that aint stopping no one lol!!! see ya soon !!! =)

Dr_DropDrawers

Dr_DropDrawers

Your gonna love the white bubba i loved the smoke and it a good yeilder also. still have two mothers sweet sweet.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
white bubs sounds pretty dang good - wheres the updates?

Aligee

Aligee

soon my friends soon these are strickly moms cuts will only be the ones flowered out ... just threw one in the UC !!!

Top Bottom