Aligee

Aligee

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name :!AliGee!!!
Strain :whiteBubba
Method Smoked : XXL Blunt Wrap

APPEARANCE

pics in a few minutes ..cause we know thats the best part besides Smoking !!!
Without Flash
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/d2cb170e.jpg
With Flash
http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/9bf9d8e3.jpg

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/8c108292.jpg

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/ce789ddf.jpg
SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Kushy
Associated smells of bud :musky, earthy kush

TASTE

Dominant flavour : bubbakush all the way...
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)10
- cough factor? : yes/no
a little
BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
90% 10%
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)9.5
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/BedtimeFor me both but thats just me...
Munchies? : yes/no
-----------------------------------------------------
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (kinda) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate (a little)

MUSKY
earthy (yes) - loam () - dirt () - musty (just a lil) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical (Yup) - hay () - autumn leaves ()
- trees (Bubbakush Trees)

mr.m

mr.m

Awesome cant wait to give that one a try. sounds so tasty i love the bubba and the white is just as killer. wow

Aligee

Aligee

Awesome cant wait to give that one a try. sounds so tasty i love the bubba and the white is just as killer. wow
Its a must have grows like a beast on steroids no BS!!!
nice - sounds awesome!

did you grow it bro? whos gear is that?
These are phenos out of two packs of whitebubba i got these beans from OGRaskal himself this is my 1st pheno !!!all this gear is mine grown in my partners room under 4K vertical candles 24k ac AN nutes smartpots coco etc you know how i do it lol !!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
word bro - sounds very tasty - would you say these veg better/faster then bubba? hows the yield compare?

Aligee

Aligee

Ive smoked bubbakush but never had the opportunity to grow her personaly this pheno vegges super quick and clones way fast its unbelievable this is same cut MakinGoo has in his wifi#1 thread Yield is above average 1 zip a gallon at least for me!!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Ive smoked bubbakush but never had the opportunity to grow her personaly this pheno vegges super quick and clones way fast its unbelievable this is same cut MakinGoo has in his wifi#1 thread Yield is above average 1 zip a gallon at least for me!!!

very nice man - thats the killer about bubba is the slow veg - just goes to show how good the white is when crossed

Aligee

Aligee

very nice man - thats the killer about bubba is the slow veg - just goes to show how good the white is when crossed

yup ive heard and seen bubbakush veg slow n squat Ogr picked the perfect combo to beef this bubba up !!! Do you run bubba or whitebubba ???

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I have run the bubba before - been awhile - I like the high a lot but it wasnt fitting into my garden style and space at the time - now I have more room to veg and keep moms so id like to get some bubs back in my life - a fast vegging one would be a bonus

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice bro. pics look good. Gonna get my pics going now that I can post em. You know since its the best part besides smoking. Lmao.

Grape blunt... naked bro. So you can get all the flavor.. maybe a krush one.

Aligee

Aligee

Nice bro. pics look good. Gonna get my pics going now that I can post em. You know since its the best part besides smoking. Lmao.
Grape blunt... naked bro. So you can get all the flavor.. maybe a krush one.
Lol HAHA!!! ya aint that the Truth Lol!!! Whats Good homie ???

Now that looks tasty.
Pretty tasty it was smoked about half...now im cleaning up Lol !!! Feeling good this Friday evening lol !!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Been chilling bro. Trying to get some shit together. Couple bean runs plus the outdoor and the indoor. Its a busy summer.

What's happening with you? How's everything crackin on your side?

Aligee

Aligee

Been chilling bro. Trying to get some shit together. Couple bean runs plus the outdoor and the indoor. Its a busy summer.

What's happening with you? How's everything crackin on your side?

Cool bruh you a buzy dog you !!! Same ol shit here G!!! Whats not cracking down here lol!!! Just doing the thang!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice report Ali...that White Bubba u gave me is a monster veg that sucker don't grow like Bubba Kush that's 4sho.. I've grown bubba at least 5 different times & they all veg like a turtle.. But this White Bubba u found veg's faster then any strain that I've grown.. It's a straight monster.. it's a bad ass pheno

Aligee

Aligee

Nice report Ali...that White Bubba u gave me is a monster veg that sucker don't grow like Bubba Kush that's 4sho.. I've grown bubba at least 5 different times & they all veg like a turtle.. But this White Bubba u found veg's faster then any strain that I've grown.. It's a straight monster.. it's a bad ass pheno
Yeah your gonna love the smoke too its some of the best tasting kush ive tasted and this pheno is a beast i told ya and now you see she crazy to in your garden shes def a keeper no doubt bout that !!!

I

IronLung D9

I have some of these beans stored away! i think you just convinced me to go find em and start em... very nice man

Aligee

Aligee

I have some of these beans stored away! i think you just convinced me to go find em and start em... very nice man

Pop em bruh this pheno here i think leans towards the white i have another pheno #2 that has big wide leaves more bubba leaning shes getting flowered out now i kept these two out of 16 whitebubba beans !!!
once again Ogr nailed it right on the money props amigo !!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn a fast vegging bubba is what im talking about. Hope the one I got from po is like this...

Top Bottom