• Thread starter swayzie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swayzie

couple shots from day 25 of 12/12.

had lots of issues (i mean lots) in the beginning, this is a new spot and new medium, but I think they will still pull a real nice yield of kush.

ill have some better pics of individual plants and full room shots soon. stay tuned.

:passingjoint:

Whitefire3 banana og hells angels og 98 bubba
Whitefire3 banana og hells angels og 98 bubba 2
Whitefire3 banana og hells angels og 98 bubba 3
Whitefire3 banana og hells angels og 98 bubba 4
Whitefire3 banana og hells angels og 98 bubba 5
Whitefire3 banana og hells angels og 98 bubba 6
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

AMAZING, good luck navigating that burly terrain, Sub'd, Peace SSP

slausongardens

slausongardens

curious to how that hells angel is doing compared to the others.

im running some babies of it along with some other ogs and the hells angels got burnt from the nutes kinda bad while the others didnt, it was weird cuz most ogs can take a lot of nutes and a lot of feeding, might feed em differently.

nice setup tho. good luck with it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good 2 me.. Those r pretty big nugs there ur gunna b happy!! It seems like u fixed all issues 2 me great work

S

swayzie

AMAZING, good luck navigating that burly terrain, Sub'd, Peace SSP

Thanks man. Much appreciated

curious to how that hells angel is doing compared to the others.

im running some babies of it along with some other ogs and the hells angels got burnt from the nutes kinda bad while the others didnt, it was weird cuz most ogs can take a lot of nutes and a lot of feeding, might feed em differently.

nice setup tho. good luck with it.

Ha is a top notch og. Great resin coverage, chunky heads, and a great smell and taste. Ha does real well compared to most og cuts.. definitely in the top 5 ogs imo

Lookin good 2 me.. Those r pretty big nugs there ur gunna b happy!! It seems like u fixed all issues 2 me great work

Thanks man. Had issues in the beginning but im hopeful for a good yield. Those photos are only day 25. So they got a long way to go.. should be some potato sized og heads by finish time

S

swayzie

052211221043.jpg
052211220850.jpg
052211220711.jpg
052211221154.jpg
052211220814.jpg

Banana OG at 6 weeks in.

Just pulled a random banana plant out to snap a few photos with my phone. The whitefire is to big to move and has been snapping branches from the weight of tops

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Lookin bomb man I really want to try that HA Og or it in a cross I really wanted logics new HA x ECSD but maybe I'll get it when it does drop any way girls look good even If you had problems stay frosty bro peace!!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Those girls look damn good bro....

I tell you...I am very curious about the famed but yet almost not heard of Banana OG....this is my mythical monster....been chasing it for some time!

How is the Banana OG? any details would be great....this has been one plant I have wanted to try and maybe see if its good enough for the stable

thx Baked

T

The skunk

hey was looking for any info i can get on hells angels og... i got some from a clinic and it had seeds. ive popped the seeds and there going good. i got six seeds out of a quarter ounce. was wondering how they yeild under 1000 watts in scrog. what nutes they like, flower time, veg time? do they take well to topping? i know the chem dog story and im hoping i got some lucky seeds. or maybe the hells angel og turns hermaphrodite if you let it go to long. would appreciate any info on this strain. i cant find any.

S

swayzie

Lookin good swayzie!
Thanks curb!
Those girls look damn good bro....

I tell you...I am very curious about the famed but yet almost not heard of Banana OG....this is my mythical monster....been chasing it for some time!

How is the Banana OG? any details would be great....this has been one plant I have wanted to try and maybe see if its good enough for the stable

thx Baked

I've been runnin banana og for a while now.. its an often over looked og.. but its one of the better ones in my book.. she can be ridiculously frosty and grinds up to straight kief. Just recently did I really get her dialed in to yield.. she's doing big things now days. Very potent smoke and reeks of banana diesel fuel. Buds come out gold too.. I dig her..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I love Banana og 2 it's got a killer powerful high u got a great line up.. Damn & u said ur gunna have potato size og buds fuck yea great work.. I can't wait 2 see ur White Fire..

G

gerardbutler79

nice line up. anyone know the differences between the whitefire #3 and the #6 that karma has?

S

swayzie

052611183252.jpg
052611183117.jpg
052611183219.jpg
052611183148.jpg
052611183040.jpg

This is whitefire#3. The one krome found. Holy grail type shit.

S

swayzie

Ya im a fan of the banana og as well.. finally got her to yield after a long time growing her.. skys the limit now :)

Ill have some photos of the others soon and some full room shots..

Also got some white x Chemdog D and white x Chemdog 91 goin.. mmmmmhm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom