Candy tree 041
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
seems like snow has fall on ur buds bro merry x-mas homie aha

saldiado

saldiado

That is beautiful man. Hope you got some bubble bags, or other hash plans, cuz dammm theres some frost over there. Hows the smell on those? they look dank as all hell.

B

Beasters X Haze

that's gonna be hurtin em in late flower.. great find!

djstiks

djstiks

sick for 32 days. 32 days from flip or 32 days once they stop stretch?

B

barneyfife

oh i see its 37days sick as hell. cant wait to see how the fire aliens look compared to the white fire.
once some peeps get them going.

S

stickybush

seems like snow has fall on ur buds bro merry x-mas homie aha

Thanks bro, you never can go wrong with a white x-mas.

That is beautiful man. Hope you got some bubble bags, or other hash plans, cuz dammm theres some frost over there. Hows the smell on those? they look dank as all hell.

LMAO, I really appreciate the kind words bro. Now! the smell Pheno #2 has a STRONG STRONG pinesol smell. Pheno #3 has a STRONG STONG fuely smell.

that's gonna be hurtin em in late flower.. great find!

Thanks bro..

sick for 32 days. 32 days from flip or 32 days once they stop stretch?

They are 37 days from flip. I always start counting my days from flip.

oh i see its 37days sick as hell. cant wait to see how the fire aliens look compared to the white fire.
once some peeps get them going.

Thanks Barney. I will be starting a FireAlien grow thread in a few weeks.

saldiado

saldiado

damm sounds like they are both keepers man looking like some serious top shelf fire. Thats gotta make you crack a smile when you see those haha. OGR killed it in a real way. I know that white fire drop is coming soon. Now they will be damm near impossible to get on.

Aligee

Aligee

nice fire homie !!! I think maybe she might be a keeper LOL!!!

S

stickybush

Those are lookin so freakin amazing bro, nicely done...respek.

Thanks bro, much respect right back..

damm sounds like they are both keepers man looking like some serious top shelf fire. Thats gotta make you crack a smile when you see those haha. OGR killed it in a real way. I know that white fire drop is coming soon. Now they will be damm near impossible to get on.

Yeah, they both are keepers for sure. Breathed on some day 32 quick dry lower nuggs, and the high was head & shoulders but last for hours. SUPER STRONG STRONG!
Yeah OGR put his foot in these. LOL!!

nice fire homie !!! I think maybe she might be a keeper LOL!!!

Thanks, homie.. Im wasting nathan on these. LOL!

looking nice and frosty keep up the good work bro

Thanks Venom, Im trying, I'm fresh out the kitchen!

wow they are frosted as hell! great job!

Appreciated Winta... I see you!

Holi moly! Beautiful buds !!!

Thanks Smoke, OGR made some real CLASSIC smoke homie...

S

sweetstickylady

Wow, sticky those are some mighty fine ladys. snow bunnies :icon_animal26: basking in the sun!:cool0044:
Beautiful!!!!!!

O

ograskal

Dayuuuum!. Straight dank bro!....talk about caked in frost!....Great job on those bro. Hope you enjoy the smoke!...~ogr

S

stickybush

Wow, sticky those are some mighty fine ladys. snow bunnies :icon_animal26: basking in the sun!:cool0044:
Beautiful!!!!!!

Thanks Sweetlady.. Im feeling that basking in the sun. LOL!!

nice got some going right now

Thanks bro..

Dayuuuum!. Straight dank bro!....talk about caked in frost!....Great job on those bro. Hope you enjoy the smoke!...~ogr

I need to be saying Dayuuuum! to you homie.... LMAO. I got some real GEMS out these beans. STRONG STRONG FUNKY smell REEKING from them. And thanks, I really appreciate the kind words & these KILLER ASS BEANS!! Hey OGR! Keep that SUPER STRONG SHIT coming....

Top Bottom