whitefire

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Tweed

sup guy's here is 2 whitefire i popped couple weeks ago
these were topped at 4th node ill use bottom 2 branches for cuts and tie the other 6 branches down lst and veg for few more weeks before flippin 12/12

here is plant 1
(bout 3 weeks old topped at 4th node)

White fire plant 1
Whitefire pl 1
D

Dr Tweed

here is plant 2 (about 2 n 1/2 weeks old topped at 4th node this is gettin tied down to these will be getting repotted and tied down over next few days ill post pics of it

Whitefire pl 2
Whitefire pl 2
Aligee

Aligee

yeah bro she likes to be tied up lol!! this is such an amazing specimen!!!I've got some in 10 gallon bags of coco like six week veg beggin' to go in the bloom room !!! good looking my friend you gots the fire !!!

D

Dr Tweed

happin aligee thanks for stoppin in bro,ye i hear these bitches are into bondage....lol cant wait to get these into there full beauty.....

D

Dr Tweed

happin guys here is an update on these whitefire
they are about 4weeks old at the moment

plant 1(topped at the 4th node took the 2 bottom branches as cuts and tied the other 6 down to the rim of the pot giong to repot to a 3 gallon pot next week then another lill veg and 12/12 cant wait)

Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
D

Dr Tweed

here is plant 2 (topped at the forth and took the 2 bottom branches for cuts so should be 6 good tops on this one it staying really short and squat so i dont think im going to tie this one down)

Wf2
Wf2
Wf2
Wf2
Wf2
D

Dr Tweed

happin guys here is an up date on the whitefire

this is #1
been in 12/12 a week now and really bushed from being tied down going to be few nice tops on this one
repotted to 3 gallon pot before the flip

Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good brah and looking forward to seeing what ya found

:passingjoint:

gtd

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Damn Dr. Tweed you are really rockin' the whitefire. if there was a vegging competition you would kick serious ass. If ever a veg pic had a chance for pic of the month this is it.

I mean look at them people. That is crazy healthy and super beautiful.

They will explode with buds. I will be glued to this from here on out. Thanks for posting this thread. Awesome jon doc.

D

Dr Tweed

here is #2
this only went in the bud room yesterday it was planted a week later then #1

Wf2
Wf2
D

Dr Tweed

Damn Dr. Tweed you are really rockin' the whitefire. if there was a vegging competition you would kick serious ass. If ever a veg pic had a chance for pic of the month this is it.

I mean look at them people. That is crazy healthy and super beautiful.

They will explode with buds. I will be glued to this from here on out. Thanks for posting this thread. Awesome jon doc.

thanks for the kind words bro i try

Looking good brah and looking forward to seeing what ya found

:passingjoint:

gtd

hey gtd thanks bro i think i have a fire dom and a mixed in these 2

H

HawaiiaNation

Aloha buddy.this kawai9.changedmy profile.
BEAUTIFUL so far.keep it comin

H

HawaiiaNation

You got great growing skills bro. gonna have to ask u some growing questions soon
Aloha

D

Dr Tweed

happin guys here is a weekly update on the whitefire
here is #1
2weeks 12/12

Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
looks stellar Tweed :)

The genetics are all there......if you find anything even CLOSE to brotha krome's #3 pheno than you are in for a treat ;)

ganj on
bf

H

HawaiiaNation

Those look GRADE A healthy buddy.obvious great work
Ahui Hou

Top Bottom