Whitefire1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
N

namaste

:) DR tweed hands down picture perfect!! those leaves are so dark and healthy green. How tall are they if you dont mind me askin? great job man very inspiring!! Namaste

waayne

waayne

Those girls sure look happy!!!
Can't wait to see these finish!!
Nice job Doc!!!
:passingjoint:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:clapping

Nice bro.. Super healthy and lovin' life.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

You never disapoint!! Always bringing them fire pic.. loving the photoshoot room.. YOu got skillz bro!!

D

Dr Tweed

thanks guys im really lookin forward to see these in another few weeks and cant wait to try them ...damn these are some of the best genetics iv grown they are so hardy and vigours ...props for makin these gems raskal

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hope you don't mind the bump... Did you snap some harvest shots Dr Tweed? :wondering

D

Dr Tweed

hey shady whats happin bro yeh kind of slacked of on this one i have been busy as hell lately
well i do have some pics of the 2 wifi i have

here they are few days before the chop at about 9n half weeks

good yielder of sweet lemon fire dank typical kushy undertones

Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
Wf1
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
"Anything to drink sir?......."

COLA!

hehe yeah that shit rocks! hellava job mate!

B

biggs

wow, the white fires look awesome. deffineatly getting at least 2 packs once raskal puts more out.

M

m3mikec

Awesome shots of some awesome work here Dr T..:icon_spin: The genetics are clearly suburb but so are your technics and skills as a farmer!! Would you mind sharing some details - median, chems, lighting? That crop and tie down seems to be a sweet method for maximizing bud sites, been practicing that long?

Cheers :smiley_joint:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome work brah! Those are def not disappointing colas... :cool

JH420

JH420

Great job Dr! Pheno#1 looks crazy, nicely done. Did you have some FireBubbas on the go as well?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Those girls filled in quite nicely!!! Hoping my pheno does the same thing... Great looking grow! Thanks for sharing!

JH420

JH420

Awesome shots of some awesome work here Dr T..:icon_spin: The genetics are clearly suburb but so are your technics and skills as a farmer!! Would you mind sharing some details - median, chems, lighting? That crop and tie down seems to be a sweet method for maximizing bud sites, been practicing that long?

Cheers :smiley_joint:

Yeah how did you get em to stack for ya like that? I don't think neither Fire or White are known for long running colas like that.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
wow excellent job. love how the buds stacked up. Dr Tweed thanks for sharing.

JH420 I agree. I do not recall seeing either strain growing buds like that either. Look like she yielded decent.

D

Dr Tweed

thanks for all the kind words guys yeh those wifi def liked the bondage...(top and tie down), def max bud production the bottom nugs get as much light as the top so its rock hard bud from top to bottom no fluffy popcorn buds on the bottom you also get a bit more veg into the plant by training it ,i flower 18 plants under 2 x 600 wat hps , 3 gallon pots of my own soil and feed organic brews

JH420

JH420

Hey Doc, I've got a similar setup to you...I have 9 cuts vegging in 3's under a 600, where did you top em and just once or multiple times? I topped mine pretty low, about when the cuts were 4" or 5"...now I'm debating my next move...

Thanks again White Fire pics still the internet's most photogenic strain imho! Hopefully one day I'll get to confirm its greatness :smiley_joint:

Top Bottom