WhiteFire

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

Hey Tex & OGONLY....I am sitting on a few packs of WIFI and was curious. Do the Fire leaning phenos distinguish themselves in any discernible way in veg? If so what should I look for?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Hey Tex & OGONLY....I am sitting on a few packs of WIFI and was curious. Do the Fire leaning phenos distinguish themselves in any discernible way in veg? If so what should I look for?

I would say NO... My WhiteFire Pheno (fire leaning) looked totally different in veg.. The leaves used to be thick and somewhat indica looking, Ever since i cloned her before flowering she started growing these picture perfect OG leaves. 3/5 fingered leaves started to dominate the plant. So your not going to see the OG leaning side of her till at least flowering startes.. At least thats when mine started to show which way she leaned, after cloning her and moming a plant is when she started to get the OG look... Id look for a plant that has a nice strech with more skinny OG looking leaves, with a nice OG scent begining early in flower.. Hope this helps. ~ODB~

Illmind

Illmind

one sure as shit fire og sign is ridiculous saw blade style leaves. but thats simply 1 trait it doesnt mean it is gonna smoke the same simply because it has a few traits. dominance means dominant amount of traits are that of fire og and imo 3/4 is dominance. it might smoke yield n smell like fire og an look like the white, id call it fire dom. sum go completely off looks which is bad idea. it's not gonna hit 4/4 so if it looks n yields just like mom chances the smoke or smell gonna lean with the whites genetics but that just my opinion. however with genetics anything is possible so hitting every trait is possible im sure, just extremely rare on a 50/50 fem f1. i'd look for dominance in like a bx3. then the traits should line up easier chances much greater however still somewhat slim it'll replicate mom. the wifi has 2 amazing parents the reason to run em for me would b to find a happy medium of the two. def wouldn't think ima get a fire og dead ringer but im sure they in there somwhere just suuuuper rare. very nice tex that wf looks divine brother.

Dunge

Dunge

In an effort to get this thread going again after the upgrade, I have a nice problem with my two wifi girls.
When to harvest?
I'm at day 74 and trichs are evenly split between clear and cloudy.
Wish I could figure out how to attach a photo, because I get all braggy whenever I look at these beauties.
These two wifi are the most well behaved plants in my stable.
I do have a concern about a few clones that I just up-potted, that seem to have frozen in time. Might they have been root bound and just slow to recover?

J

jw214

Nice Tex, I have my pack in Veg.. I hope to find a pheno like that...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I'm at day 74 and trichs are evenly split between clear and cloudy.
Interesting cause seems like a lot of wifi being taken much earlier? Would love to see the photos if you can do it. Sorry can't help with experience but glad to learn from yours..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Aligee WiFi #1 cut never turns amber no matter how long u take her.. She's drop dead stoney when the crystals r mostly milky.. Only a few specks of amber will turn up.. I've pushed her to 75 days & no change I now pick her at 63 days & she's juss as good.. Pick a bud & see how u like it

Dunge

Dunge

The Aligee WiFi #1 cut never turns amber no matter how long u take her.. She's drop dead stoney when the crystals r mostly milky.. Only a few specks of amber will turn up.. I've pushed her to 75 days & no change I now pick her at 63 days & she's juss as good.. Pick a bud & see how u like it
I'm cutting her tomorrow.
She will be fantastic. May have been just as good weeks ago from what you tell me. Thanks.
DSCN3532

kushluvr

kushluvr

28 days from showing flowers not flip?........but damn nice man!

Dunge

Dunge

Correction: I have watched this flower grow for over 12 weeks (since 12/12 flip).
MakinGoo has dialed her in at 63 days (9 weeks).
This is valuable information, as it goes against what many of us new growers read about trich color and harvest timing.
There is no substitute for experience, it just takes too long to get enough.
This is where the farm steps in. Short circuit that learning curve with genuine information.
How valuable is that?
I simply don't believe I could do this without the farm.
So many things can go wrong.

Illmind

Illmind

Some may need 80 days. Only way to find out is take one 80 and next time at 65. Although from seed it often adds a week or two. Your clone run will be faster im sure. All that aside, beautiful white fire dunge! Looks very tasty. Flavors can change dramatically in the final weeks on certain strains so its the growers job to find the best harvest window for buzz taste and density.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Beautiful gals guys! White Fire... Num num num
Seems to be a bit of these beans floating around the farm, it'll be nice to see what everyone's outcome is.

OGONLY

OGONLY

I always take my WIFI at between 60-65 days. I don't look at trich color anymore, doesn't mean shit to me. I take my White Dawg and White Skunk at the same time even though they still have some white hairs. They all turn out amazing, and potent as anything out there.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Beautiful. I got 2 pheno fems from OGR going right now of this WFire.Can't wait to see what they look like. Thanks for the pics. They look so tasty. I can only imagine my ladies in a few months..... Shakas and Alohas!

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Looks super dank! I just filled a bed with wi fi for the first time. Ive been waiting a while to flower this strain. Great job

Top Bottom