Whitened Stem

• Thread starter GotPower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

You've got some ph fluctuations. That's what's causing the rust/ incomplete growth, especially on the older leaves

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Ohh, okey, any ways check ph without buying ph tester?
I need, and always check my ph, and ppm's with 2 different probes a piece. If you want to be a successful grower, you will need a good ph pen, as well as ppm..or if you have a few bucks, get a meter that does all 3. Water temp is extremely important too. Ya want your water around 67-69. FYI..Water at 70 holds 10x's as much o2 than water at 80. You risk root rot with water temperatures that are too wsrm

G

GotPower

I need, and always check my ph, and ppm's with 2 different probes a piece. If you want to be a successful grower, you will need a good ph pen, as well as ppm..or if you have a few bucks, get a meter that does all 3. Water temp is extremely important too. Ya want your water around 67-69. FYI..Water at 70 holds 10x's as much o2 than water at 80. You risk root rot with water temperatures that are too wsrm
My water temperature is about 20-23celsius, air 25-27celsius, yea i wanna be succesful grower, but im on budget :/ thanks for help

Latest posts

Top Bottom