Whitney Houston Dead From Drugs

• Thread starter K11NG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K11NG

K11NG

Just wanted to post a thought I had today when I heard about Whitney Houston being found dead in her hotel bathtub.

First and foremost I would like to say sorry for your loss to all family and friends.

Well if you haven't heard what officials say about her death is that she drown, most likely due to prescription pills. THATS RITE PRESCRIPTION PILLS AND ALCOHOL. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.

SHOW ME THE LAST TIME SOMEONE SMOKED A JOINT BECAUSE THEY WERE STRESSED OUT AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY DROWNED, FUCKING NEVER PEOPLE.

Sorry for all the yelling I thought that the prescription pills were bad but apparently its not because the government who is run by big pharmaceutical companies says that its OK and that they can be prescribed by doctors.

oops not suppossed to talk like this, just a thought

Z

ZombieSlave

take a look at the date she died on and the date the grammys are on...

V

vierundzwanzig

superstars don't die they fade away at the hands of their controllers.

B

bevnice343

I want to start skin lightening treatments just like Michael Jackson and Whitney did......maybe not a good idea considering they are both now dead :( thoughts?

ttystikk

ttystikk

I want to start skin lightening treatments just like Michael Jackson and Whitney did......maybe not a good idea considering they are both now dead :( thoughts?

Dark is beautiful. And I'm white.

Top Bottom