Who and whats the deal with Aligee . I was gone for 2 years so I am out of the loop.

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

Whats the deal with Aligeee and the genetics. Seems very popular, whats behind these gentics? What are the original strains that all these came from? I was or actually I am a huge fan of Swerves Tahoe OG and the new Buddha OG since my 3rd fave is the LouieXiii I really love the Buddha Taho. But my very favorite strain ever that I grew and used as my main medication was Cherry Pie and I know the GSC is from Cherry Pie so I am very interested. Do they have Cherry Pie seeds? I actually read somwhere that a guy was growing GSC from a different source and he said it was OG Kush x GDP x Durban Poison. Well he is a little off because OG Kush x GDP x Durban Poison is Cherry Pie not GSC. But anyways so much has changed and I really would love to get on board with the Aligee Genteics. Is there a list somewhere of all there stuff and where can I buy it a collective in Sacramento? I cant buy seeds online. So anyways I am glad to see all these new seed companies and they all seem to have so many great strains that we only read about or they were clone only and would coist $500 a cut. This is great. Anywhere know where this Company is out of, Ca, Co, WA, OR? Just hoping from N.Cal so I can get em in collectives. I would also love to have those BX1 Sour bubble seeds! I would pay $500 for those.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im sure Ali Gee will chime in here soon..;)

They are available in a collective somewhere..

and, I know he only uses "Real deal" genitics in his breeding..

Great Choice! :D
I think im gonna germ some Grape Invaders in a min. :)

Aligee

Aligee

Whats the deal with Aligeee and the genetics. Seems very popular, whats behind these gentics? What are the original strains that all these came from? I was or actually I am a huge fan of Swerves Tahoe OG and the new Buddha OG since my 3rd fave is the LouieXiii I really love the Buddha Taho. But my very favorite strain ever that I grew and used as my main medication was Cherry Pie and I know the GSC is from Cherry Pie so I am very interested. Do they have Cherry Pie seeds? I actually read somwhere that a guy was growing GSC from a different source and he said it was OG Kush x GDP x Durban Poison. Well he is a little off because OG Kush x GDP x Durban Poison is Cherry Pie not GSC. But anyways so much has changed and I really would love to get on board with the Aligee Genteics. Is there a list somewhere of all there stuff and where can I buy it a collective in Sacramento? I cant buy seeds online. So anyways I am glad to see all these new seed companies and they all seem to have so many great strains that we only read about or they were clone only and would coist $500 a cut. This is great. Anywhere know where this Company is out of, Ca, Co, WA, OR? Just hoping from N.Cal so I can get em in collectives. I would also love to have those BX1 Sour bubble seeds! I would pay $500 for those.
whats up Amigo!!! a quick reply to your question...iMeds in san jose had stock as of late last year not sure now as they keep track of that, cloneville in studio city in socal has stock check there website it should show whats available or you can always call ahead... Thanks for the interest in AliGeeSeedCo
, Ther3alAliGee!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Aligee seeds Co is from Cali the Central Valley of Killa Cali 2 b exact.. Not 2 far from NorCal.. His last drop were all crosses using a Alien Dog F3 male from KidTwist seed stock.. Ali used this stud male & hit Cherry Pie,White Fire (WiFi #1 Aligee's keeper pheno), GDP, Angels Kush,& strawberry Diesel.. He even has a strain called Kush Plant it's WiFi #1 X Bubba Kush BX male from CC..
He is now working with Girl Scout Cookie so look 4 those strains 2 drop soon..

urbanite420

urbanite420

I was gonna pop the last of my Raskals Alien kush f2 and purple urkle alien beans as well as the Angels kush beans I was gifted a while back. Hopefully I can get my house in order within this month to get these bad bitches goin!! There's mega dank to be found in these beans!!

cannakis

cannakis

whats up Amigo!!! a quick reply to your question...iMeds in san jose had stock as of late last year not sure now as they keep track of that, cloneville in studio city in socal has stock check there website it should show whats available or you can always call ahead... Thanks for the interest in AliGeeSeedCo
, Ther3alAliGee!!!
So Aligee are you Sasha Baron Cohen?

Latest posts

Top Bottom