Who Breeds Tested High Cbd Strains?

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

Who breeds tested High CBD strains? My mother was just Diagnosed with ALS and her condition is bad already. I would like to grow something with that has been tested as having a high CBD percentage.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

people will shout me down but I would recommend good Autoflowers for many reasons.

1. the Ruderalis subspecies of marijuana has more CBD than Sativa and Indica combined.

2. Smaller plants need less nutrients

3. Smaller plants means more plants in the same sized tent.

4. since Autoflowers bloom according to time rather than photo period you can have seedlings, vegetative and blooming in the same tent .

5. Smaller plants need less water

6. quick harvest 55-70 days from seedling to harvest.

7. big producers 100 grams from a square meter. some from Heavyweight seeds produce 100 grams from a single plant.

8.need less soil. 3 gallon (11 liter) poIts of soil or coco will grow most autos from seedling to harvest. the Sativa dominant strains take longer to grow and need more room.

it is long past time for autos to get their due respect.

my next grow will be four autos grown in the shower stall of my RV.

2 medical Kush
1 Roadrunner 2
1 AK47

Who breeds tested High CBD strains? My mother was just Diagnosed with ALS and her condition is bad already. I would like to grow something with that has been tested as having a high CBD percentage.

Hydro head

Hydro head

I have a dinafem seed, cbd claims is 12% with 10%thc, they have a few which claim 10%cbd and up, mine was a freebie with an order,

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Source the cannatonic 4 cbd HP pheno. His tested at 22: 1 cbd:thc. My ms people LOVE this strain for medical use.

@Broken
Are you in a legal med state, and or what state location are you in?

Last edited:
Eddie420

Eddie420

Lots of breeders are selling high CBD strains, one that comes to mind is CBD Crew...

https://cbdcrew.org/seeds/

Most seed banks offer high CBD strains, try Seedsman or Haze.io

I’ve bought CBD Shark Shock & CBD Critical Cure from Barney’s Farm in the past. Am yet to grow them though. Too many seeds not enough time...

Top Bottom