Who Brought Forum Gsc To The Table?

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

Now we all know who made the cookies but who actually found the bagseed that is now forum gsc? Anybody know?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Good question i was wondering that my self this morning scoping michigans cookies

Myco

Myco

It was a group of dudes from ICm... not sure it's my place to name anybody.

Edit: Not sure who actually found that particular pheno, but I do know that it was spread from a small screw in ICm.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah ^ if you Google "GS Cookies site:icmag.com" you will find the thread that YesProp215 started that documents cookies from day one, before it blew up. Very long thread though...
Cool thanks im on s3arching it now

Shamus

Shamus

It's not a bag seed, it was on purpose. And it was yesprop.

Me and a homie shut down the original thread on IC. me and yesprop know the same group of folks to an extent and my opinion varied from the norm.

I regret trolling that thread out of existence CUZ yesprop is a cool dude and we've chatted since. However I don't like that miscbrah dude. Fuck his thread. Look for the original by yesprop. Lots of good info.

Myco

Myco

Yeah the original is titled just "GS Cookies"... like I mentioned above. miscbrah's thread is the one still in existence I think titled "Girl Scout Cookies", which is even more of a clusterfuck than the original lmao.

Top Bottom