WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS

• Thread starter Landracehunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

It has nothing to do with any of that all my plants get the same all my plants are planted in the same They all get the same nutrients from the same source at the same time my pot size varies but this is the only one that displays it and the If you look it's only happening on the older fan leaves And they are from mother's There's no genetic variations it's an environment thing I think I think it's lightburn It has to be something above the canopy because if everything receives the same stuff At the same time and from the same source and they are grown in the same media It's impossible There are 68 plants in the same stage as this one They were all put into flower at the same time The photos are the rest of the plants this is week 7 in flower That 1 was the only one that didn't survive And I lost normally I can tell you exactly what killed it and why it happened and I haven't figured this one out yet this is what they look like close to harvest 67 of them lived And gave me 47 pounds So I mean great yield especially indoorsI'm not an amateur by any means
This one has just been bothering me so I figured I'd ass for see whatever body else thought
Not light burn definitely a nutrient issue just a matter of what and why? But if your already an expert or not a amateur, lol when ya don’t want to listen you can’t learn . Good luck

Top Bottom