Who do you wanna smoke with?

• Thread starter Darth Fader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Benjamin franklin, Einstein, george bush (then once hes high beat the living fuck out of him), dave chappelle, willie nelson, bob marley ( if he was still alive), aberham Lincoln, bill gates

.....just to list a few. Most are based on the c9nversations we wouod have after the session, not as much so as just t9 get high with them...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lived in Hollywood and worked in film production for a short time- damn near everyone in hollywood does drugs. People in LA do coke like people in CO use cannabis. Bryan Singer will do pretty much any drug in front of him- same with Tarantino (keep your kids away from that monster).. Smoked with the guy who played Nightcrawler in xmen, the guy who played Lucious Malfoy in harry potter- got ripped with Mila Kunis (and got politely rejected when I tried gaming on her- hahahaha), more German actors than I can name- even got great grass from one of the dudes in Rammstein. Health Ledger puffed down with us around 2006- Lohan tried to have me booted from a restaurant for burning a blunt around her, bitch. Basically everyone out there does drugs unless they are in rehab... Craziest is rehab though- its like a subsection of professional hollywood cronyism- seriously, If you are new to CA and need business connections- rehab is the place to go. My best friend was in 3 rehab facilities before his death by way of opiates....I've been to meetings with Mike Tyson, Dennis Hopper, Anthony Kiedis.... fuck man, too many to name.

Something that always made me laugh... I don't know if "Spike TV" is still around as I haven't watched TV since about 2007, but I used to be an intermediary between my grower and those guys who develop the programming- who are HUGE potheads. They are also very very gay. I don't mean that in a bad way by any means- simply to relay the irony. They would say "Who knows what a man wants better than a gay man?"

"Spike TV.... TV for MEN!" hahaha same with Adult Swim boys.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Shit, MakinGoo is who I wanna smoke with if they are blazin their shit too! Them rock hard purple gsc nugs look fuckin delicious homie!! Lol.
But as for like someone famous, Kid Rock. Or Tommy Lee. Shit rvivals or not, BOTH of them boyz know how to throw down!! Not to mention the pussy!( Just make sure ya take slppy 2nds from them boyz!!)
Quest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Lived in Hollywood and worked in film production for a short time- damn near everyone in hollywood does drugs. People in LA do coke like people in CO use cannabis. Bryan Singer will do pretty much any drug in front of him- same with Tarantino (keep your kids away from that monster).. Smoked with the guy who played Nightcrawler in xmen, the guy who played Lucious Malfoy in harry potter- got ripped with Mila Kunis (and got politely rejected when I tried gaming on her- hahahaha), more German actors than I can name- even got great grass from one of the dudes in Rammstein. Health Ledger puffed down with us around 2006- Lohan tried to have me booted from a restaurant for burning a blunt around her, bitch. Basically everyone out there does drugs unless they are in rehab... Craziest is rehab though- its like a subsection of professional hollywood cronyism- seriously, If you are new to CA and need business connections- rehab is the place to go. My best friend was in 3 rehab facilities before his death by way of opiates....I've been to meetings with Mike Tyson, Dennis Hopper, Anthony Kiedis.... fuck man, too many to name.

Something that always made me laugh... I don't know if "Spike TV" is still around as I haven't watched TV since about 2007, but I used to be an intermediary between my grower and those guys who develop the programming- who are HUGE potheads. They are also very very gay. I don't mean that in a bad way by any means- simply to relay the irony. They would say "Who knows what a man wants better than a gay man?"

"Spike TV.... TV for MEN!" hahaha same with Adult Swim boys.
No self control and tons of money is a bad combo as they prove time and time again, lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Shit, MakinGoo is who I wanna smoke with if they are blazin their shit too! Them rock hard purple gsc nugs look fuckin delicious homie!! Lol.

Quest

Lets do this!! We can make that happen..R u in Cali? will u b at the L.A. Med Cup in Feb.? That's y I want 2 smoke with OG Raskal.. I want 2 burn with somebody that's gunna match me not juss blow all my bomb..I want 2 smoke some fire that's gunna destroy me.. I'd hope he busts out his Fire OG Kush.. Plus I'd shake his hand & thank him 4 creating White Fire OG..

I'd also love 2 burn with Mac Dre & 2pac now that would b sic.. Or even my DOG Hoser 24!! R.I.P. BULLDOG!! Damn if we're going there I'd want 2 puff with all my Dog's that ain't with us no mo..

Latest posts

Top Bottom