Who Else Is Disappointed With Legal Weed?

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

I just paid 15 dollars for a gram of 12 pieces of shake that came in 4 grams of plastic and tastes like literal deodorant. Does not resemble weed in any way other than looking kinda like it.

All because the law says I'm allowed to buy, but not grow, after paying the state $150 a year. I have not seen weed on the informal market as bad as the best stuff in the legal market. The best retail stuff is far below the worst black market stuff I've ever seen. I cant believe people think Jungle Boys is worth the price.

I should start taking pics of what you get from vertically integrated dispensaries.(the only kind allowed in AZ). People can argue with my "smells and tastes like grow products not weed" all day long, but everyone knows a top shelf gram should not consist of 12 small chunks of emaciated scrap calyx.

Last edited:
Dbear180

Dbear180

I just paid 15 dollars for a gram of 12 pieces of shake that came in 4 grams of plastic and tastes like literal deodorant. Does not resemble weed in any way other than looking kinda like it.

All because the law says I'm allowed to buy, but not grow, after paying the state $150 a year. I have not seen weed on the informal market as bad as the best stuff in the legal market. The best retail stuff is far below the worst black market stuff I've ever seen. I cant believe people think Jungle Boys is worth the price.

I should start taking pics of what you get from vertically integrated dispensaries.(the only kind allowed in AZ). People can argue with my "smells and tastes like grow products not weed" all day long, but everyone knows a top shelf gram should not consist of 12 small chunks of emaciated scrap calyx.

You need to make a friend from Ca who regularly goes to the river :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

So stick to the BM.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

I just quit following unjust laws hahaha. See they locked up all the og growers for 20 years and now we have have a whole instagram of dumb cunt blondes selling "top shelf" world wide. And were not gonna let the og out of prison and theyll never do business again.... This country is a huge pair of clown shoes idiots. Legal weed is a joke since its been medical in my state since birth.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

All I can hope for (because it seems like it's going this way) is the big dogs will be like Budweiser & stick with like 20 flavors they approve through a board of some kind. They will become bland over time & become the go to for your basic smoker.

Mom & pop micro-brews will always have something special the big dogs dont have which brings us the market of connoisseurs chasing flavors.

We will probably see a bit of a recession but I'm hoping customers will eventually see thru the mass produced generic buds.

I think Canada was having this issue. Gov buds were getting very bleh & driving customers back to the small guys... now that I think about it most of the Canadian government licensed production facilities failed pesticide tests sometime last year.
Yea but look how long it took good craft beer to take off and people willing to pay 11 bucks a six pack

draco

draco

commersh is commersh about 90% of the time...

the place you buy is the key...

but prices are insane.

i have lost all interest in smoking what the market offers; i prefer the very best - and that is exactly what i cultivate!

btw i have tried a hundred pens and found them to be lacking in the effect that i look for... they taste ok and they are so convenient! but they don't touch all the bases with the effect.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
commersh is commersh about 90% of the time...

the place you buy is the key...

but prices are insane.

i have lost all interest in smoking what the market offers; i prefer the very best - and that is exactly what i cultivate!

btw i have tried a hundred pens and found them to be lacking in the effect that i look for... they taste ok and they are so convenient! but they don't touch all the bases with the effect.
Are you saying the pens are lacking effect or the concentrate? Very few people can get extracts to be balance in high and taste. But green dot labs are doing it right. Using state of the art equipment.

Solidhippy

Solidhippy

I think the problem with the pens lie in the batterys not being able to get the coils hot enough fast enough. At least from my experience. isn't THC vap rate start at 315 degrees?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I think the problem with the pens lie in the batterys not being able to get the coils hot enough fast enough. At least from my experience. isn't THC vap rate start at 315 degrees?
My buddy has a dual coil that rips.. But its not juice.. You put slab in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom