Who fkin else ;D

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome back, Obs! I have some alien crosses on the way; looking forward to playing with your work! Thanks for sharing it with the world!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
The man with the alien plan!

Good to have you no doubt! I got some Alien Fire about to be chopped, Alien OG and Alien Bubba veggin! I'm stoked! Thanks for that funky flavor.

:cool0010:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Welcome back Obsoul33t!!! You've got me excited and ready to camp out for some of your killer crosses... :cool

rawman

rawman

I was just loking through yours thread at IC brotha u got some chronic!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Running some of your Aliendawg right now bro and it is probally my favorite in my room. I am running her along side the d cut and it looks like the d on roids. Thanks again putting this dank out for us homie. Glad to see you back around these parts.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Yes sir have a few Alien OG's I will be running next time. Doing great as of this morning in dirt patiently waiting for their time to shine. Glad to see you on board

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Sup Obsoleet Glad you made it to the farm.

can not wait to see what you have in store!

Welcome and take it easy!

Skunky

cheers SB thnx for the welcome

Welcome to the Farm Obsoul. Glad to ya made it.

Many friends here. I am good friends with Swerve plus you know the rest...

If you need anything done on the site I mod around here so hit me up.

Take care and I will see about getting those PM's turned on!

See ya around

MSL
respect MSL !

sup man?...is The farm coming back or what?....I'm in:cool0019:
party time

hell yea it is joinned a lil late.. never got to see much of ur work ut i will now hopefully! props mr.calles..
my work is all over the net , just gotta dig a bit

>>whats up soulie:)
How are things with you?
Im glad to see ya back round here>>its been a bit>>last is I seen ya we was at big ricky's:harvest:

hit me up if you need anything:)

gtd :passingjoint:
word up Danny

Obsoul33t o snap! How goes it fella. Been hoping you would pop in sometime soon, this is a welcomed surprise bro. I've Been droolin over your gear religiously for long while! Glad to see you around the boards hopefully their will be many more visits.:rastadancing:
goin well mane cheers

welcome to the farm!
been here ,done that lol thanks

Big ups and welcome to the farm boi!
peace and thanks

welcome back bro !!!
woop woop cheers

i joined late as well but your work is all over the place! straight fire my dude much respect and welcome back!:damnhippie:
never to late .. thnx for the words

fuckin a right what is up mr alien obs swerve throws you mad props man im glad to see you make it up to the forum welcome//got any plans on releasing some new gear
thnx man , swerve always chopped it straight with me .

dude the aliens are easily the most intriguing/exciting thing to hit the market in long time, you have quite the following

needless to say you have me very interested with everything youve done ive been dying to run the alien kush cut my buddy has of yours and now i gotta go grab it lol

welcome to the farm bro glad to have ya here!
ahh shucks , the first alien kush run brought on some incredibly special plants , i am extremely pleased how it turned out.

Good to have you back Obs!! Im diggin my alien dogs...steady in the stable they stay!
one time,
D
word my evil friend , I peeped your run of the aliens on the lurk .. sick growin

Welcome back...really love my Alien Dog been wanting to give ya props on that one!
much respect back at ya

Welcome back, Obs! I have some alien crosses on the way; looking forward to playing with your work! Thanks for sharing it with the world!
cheers, beware of high resin content :)

The man with the alien plan!

Good to have you no doubt! I got some Alien Fire about to be chopped, Alien OG and Alien Bubba veggin! I'm stoked! Thanks for that funky flavor.

:cool0010:
pack a choker for me lol cheers

Welcome back Obsoul33t!!! You've got me excited and ready to camp out for some of your killer crosses... :cool
thccamper.com lol

Welcome Back Obs, looking forward to seeing you around!
thanks GoD :joint:

Welcome back homie
thnx mang :friday:

I was just loking through yours thread at IC brotha u got some chronic!
ahhh the smut shack days , cheers

Glad to see you back.
:character0201: peace

welcome back obssoul33t!

Papa
yea yea thnz pops

Running some of your Aliendawg right now bro and it is probally my favorite in my room. I am running her along side the d cut and it looks like the d on roids. Thanks again putting this dank out for us homie. Glad to see you back around these parts.
respecto mucho peace

Yes sir have a few Alien OG's I will be running next time. Doing great as of this morning in dirt patiently waiting for their time to shine. Glad to see you on board
shine they will , cheers

mad props Obs...what are you working with these days?
respect !

hmmm working on many a thang

DxGiesel
alien artifact
super skalien
cake batter Og
Mgeni
alien poontang
hyena
jackyl

Obs

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
mmmmm alien poontang - seems like its gonna be fun having you around here bro!

+rep for taking the time to respond to all those greets

peace

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Um... who are you man I like some of the fun strain names you got but do you have anything on the Bay or a website or what? I am lost sorry, smoking too much these days.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Cake batter OG? That is ironic; I'm currently testing King Kong (NL5xHaze x Red Congolese) for ASG, and was describing the smell of one of the phenos as funky cake batter... it seriously smells almost like skunk pancakes...lmao. Looking forward to seeing your gems. Glad you're still crankin out the goodness! Peace

D

Dulce

Um... who are you man I like some of the fun strain names you got but do you have anything on the Bay or a website or what? I am lost sorry, smoking too much these days.

^^^ my nominee for retard post of the year!

Welcome to the farm Obs - can't wait to see you do your thang here :)

~D~

winta

winta

yea that cake batter og caught my attention too lol alien poontang sound crazy as well cant wait to see your new gems obs :)

Cake batter OG? That is ironic; I'm currently testing King Kong (NL5xHaze x Red Congolese) for ASG, and was describing the smell of one of the phenos as funky cake batter... it seriously smells almost like skunk pancakes...lmao. Looking forward to seeing your gems. Glad you're still crankin out the goodness! Peace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Howzit my brutha....Alien4 is a mainstay in the stable still a rockin..

You know me, bring the love...lol

Tex

Top Bottom