alien poontang
hyena
jackyl

Obs

O'boy tell me more :winking0067:

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
mmmmm alien poontang - seems like its gonna be fun having you around here bro!

+rep for taking the time to respond to all those greets

peace
back at ya with the rep for repping the rep lol cheers

welcome to the farm bro
thnx venom

Um... who are you man I like some of the fun strain names you got but do you have anything on the Bay or a website or what? I am lost sorry, smoking too much these days.
I am no one ,nothing to see move along
, insignificant member grower ....

Cake batter OG? That is ironic; I'm currently testing King Kong (NL5xHaze x Red Congolese) for ASG, and was describing the smell of one of the phenos as funky cake batter... it seriously smells almost like skunk pancakes...lmao. Looking forward to seeing your gems. Glad you're still crankin out the goodness! Peace
this shit smell like a fresh cake coming out of the oven ..... cheers

^^^ my nominee for retard post of the year!

Welcome to the farm Obs - can't wait to see you do your thang here :)

~D~
:cool0019:

sup dude-er! Glad to see ya :)
sawp mang thnx

yea that cake batter og caught my attention too lol alien poontang sound crazy as well cant wait to see your new gems obs :)
word.... :pimp:

Howzit my brutha....Alien4 is a mainstay in the stable still a rockin..

You know me, bring the love...lol

Tex
my man posting at precisely 4:20 ... im doing a BIG alien4 bean pop to find a legend ... some special shit comes out of them beans ... very few got a chance to run those very rare in the world :cool0019:

O'boy tell me more :winking0067:
yo gene here is the rundown

DxGiesel.......reverse Chemdog D pollen x giesel
alien artifact ......alien proprietary
super skalien......alien x super skelly hp
cake batter Og .......proprietary
Mgeni...... "Mgeni" is Swahili for alien :pimp:
alien poontang.......alien x puss kush
hyena.......Chemdog D x malawi
jackyl .......Chemdog #4 x malawi

these are just a few of the unreleased/unspoken alien crosses more will come to light as space allows ...

some new proprietary lines will be shown off soon including ...

Pi
helix

if something is labeled proprietary that means don't ask just enjoy :hunter:

cheers

Obs

Aligee

Aligee

speechless wtf bro thats out of this world !!! killing it bring it on homie!!!

winta

winta

super skalien is gonna be crazy i can tell! ill keep my eyes and ears open for that and the cake batter :winking0067: welcome back once again :passingjoint:

back at ya with the rep for repping the rep lol cheers

thnx venom

I am no one ,nothing to see move along
, insignificant member grower ....

this shit smell like a fresh cake coming out of the oven ..... cheers

:cool0019:

sawp mang thnx

word.... :pimp:

my man posting at precisely 4:20 ... im doing a BIG alien4 bean pop to find a legend ... some special shit comes out of them beans ... very few got a chance to run those very rare in the world :cool0019:

these are just a few of the unreleased/unspoken alien crosses more will come to light as space allows ...

some new proprietary lines will be shown off soon including ...

Pi
helix

if something is labeled proprietary that means don't ask just enjoy :hunter:

cheers

Obs

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
so uhhh any idea when these will be hitting the farm?

so much for the christmas fund - lmao

btw grats on your "Super Pimp" status! :smiley_joint:

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
so uhhh any idea when these will be hitting the farm?

so much for the christmas fund - lmao

your x-mas fund is safe :winking0067: there no plans for release .... I'm just having fun breeding for the soul of it . however if phillip morris wants to talk im all ears lol jk
on the real though I am simply not interested in selling seeds or being involved in that game ..
I'm here to share knowledge , swap stories and learn ..

much respect to all

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well hell - I can respect that, but if you ever need a tester...

lol

peace

G

G.F. Greens

never had the pleasure of chatting or crossing paths but hopefully we can soon but welcome back bro. everyone in my neck of the woods are loving the aliens!

GFG

L

lifecycle

hey Obs what ever happened with that hermit you met, that gave you those pineapple beans anything ever come of those?

southstreets

southstreets

yea thats cool brotha!!! takin all the time and answer everyones questions!!! hopefully one day you decide to release some more of ur lengendary strains to the masses!! and if not its cool im def along for the ride bro!! lol

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Wassup man, cant wait to see some herb pron. I myself am moving this winter to colorado from misery so as you can imagine my op is smaller now and closing doors in a few months. My shop is going to be huge in the space were looking at. Id love your opinions and tips on my gallery and that goes for everyone, tell me what you think and let me know the green man tips lol, later
:party0023:

O

ograskal

wassup homie. Glad to see you back bro. Hit me up on skype sometime!...~ogr

G

Green Supreme

Bring it, don't sing it lol. J/k. Good to see ya here man. Look forward to seeing whatcha got. Peace GS

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
well hell - I can respect that, but if you ever need a tester...

lol

peace
check :passingjoint:

never had the pleasure of chatting or crossing paths but hopefully we can soon but welcome back bro. everyone in my neck of the woods are loving the aliens!

GFG
cheers and respect

hey Obs what ever happened with that hermit you met, that gave you those pineapple beans anything ever come of those?
the hermit is still kickin , the pineapple beans were damn good and got worked with some og and the chem's

yea thats cool brotha!!! takin all the time and answer everyones questions!!! hopefully one day you decide to release some more of ur lengendary strains to the masses!! and if not its cool im def along for the ride bro!! lol
good to meet ya thnx for the words

Wassup man, cant wait to see some herb pron. I myself am moving this winter to colorado from misery so as you can imagine my op is smaller now and closing doors in a few months. My shop is going to be huge in the space were looking at. Id love your opinions and tips on my gallery and that goes for everyone, tell me what you think and let me know the green man tips lol, later
:party0023:
congrats and good luck

wassup homie. Glad to see you back bro. Hit me up on skype sometime!...~ogr
hey hey :big_boss:
hope all is well , i'll hit you up

Bring it, don't sing it lol. J/k. Good to see ya here man. Look forward to seeing whatcha got. Peace GS
lol bring it don't sing it thnx I like this one ... the game is sold , never told :passingjoint:

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

ahhh all the tease with fun names and NO plans for releases.. bummer but hey oh well right, more motivation to start doing our own shit I say.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wondering what is up with the watermelon hashplant? ive been stuck since then

darksideX

darksideX

.... I'm just having fun breeding for the soul of it .

wassup..the man is around..the skelly alien cross soundz interestin'..so like the othas do too :harvest:

.good to have ya hangin around here..the aliens have changed my life lol :banana1sv6:

much props and respect ur way bro!

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I'm wondering if it's because i'm from WA but I've never even seen an Alien strain. I'm very interested now. Sooooo many delicious strains to choose from these days. Welcome (back?) to the farm man.

genepool

genepool

All these sound incredible!!! I'm seriously glad to hear you're still putting that greenthumb of yours to work. :yes

Top Bottom